Discussion: Things Fall Apart On Looming GOP Immigration Bills As Members Bail Out

1 Like

Womp womp.

44 Likes

Freedom Caucus, the right-wing FAIL that wags the dog of House Republicans,

Bad dogs!

Bigoting is hard…

17 Likes

“The reason he was there was to emphasize he had our backs and I think a different message was sent that day.”

Labrador seems a little young to be retiring, doesn’t he?

incalcitrance

You meant “recalcitrance,” Mr. Joseph.

@cameron_joseph

4 Likes

It’s not easy, but Republicans have mastered the art of being Lucy with the football and Charlie Brown simultaneously. Please leave it to the professionals and don’t try that at home.

29 Likes

Come on everyone. Let’s go hide in our rooms. The Nazis are fighting again :frowning:

15 Likes

Tax cuts and otherwise destroying things is really all they’ve got in them to do. Raison d’etre.

11 Likes

Actually, this is more the GOP “Lucy” that comes to mind for me.

A conveyor belt of hilarious incompetence going ever faster with Dotard at the control…

17 Likes

Not a flattering picture of Jim Jordan, by the way. Jacketless, vaguely disheveled and looking constipated as if he’s trying unsuccessfully to memorize inane talking points.

6 Likes

stymied by their own inability to land on a compromise bill that can get 218 votes in the House

I think the House could draft a compromise bill that would get 218 votes. The problem is that Ryan will only bring a bill to the floor if it can pass solely with Republican votes which gives the inappropriately named Freedom Caucus absolute veto power. Nothing says “democracy” like a government that is run by a cult of 40 in a group of 435.

27 Likes

Gee, nobody could have predicted that…

4 Likes

IOG

Incapable of Governing

5 Likes

Who even cares, anymore?

1 Like

Just like in the days of Good Old Dixie.

1 Like

Yes, he looks like he just has been interrogating HRC for 8 hours…

Most likely the case.

This thread could be dropped in about anywhere - worth a minute of your time:

8 Likes

Jordan was trying to make a Benghazi connection. Not having much luck.

4 Likes

Calling raul labrador an “immigration expert” is like calling mark sanford an expert on Argentina.

14 Likes

I think I see your problem, GOPers. Your racist president is now abusing kids to extort funding for his stupid vanity wall that he deceptively promised would be paid for with other people’s money.

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available