Discussion: 'They're Better People Than Us': Fox Fans Don't Share Fox's Outrage Over Transgender Bathrooms (VIDEO)

Discussion for article #224895

Hey, Kilmeade - why is your head so big and your brain so small?

24 Likes

Seriously, that was an SNL sketch, right?

16 Likes

Oh my god, the restroom that I use might be used by someone that is LGBT!
Really, that was the reaction that Fox was trying to get. A little good clean man on the street homophobia. Imagine their surprise when the people just didn’t give a damn.

10 Likes

Small minds, mean spirits, dumb ideas, hateful agenda.

10 Likes

Does it get any better than watching Fox News make a fool of themselves with their own fans? I tell this iw what I call Great tv!!!

3 Likes

This is too funny. Previously they were concerned about transgender people using the bathroom alongside the ‘normals’. Now there is a bathroom designated for trans people, which takes step to solve the problem. But Fox mocks the solution as the PC Police ‘trying to be sensitive and make sure everyone feels comfortable’ without acknowledging that it was themselves who were so uncomfortable to begin with.

4 Likes

Where was Elizabeth in all of this? She must still be furious that Rosie O’Donnell is heading back to The View. Talk about sour grapes.

5 Likes

“Well, they’re better people than us,” Kilmeade said, referring to the rest of humanity using his typically poor grammar.

9 Likes

Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding!!!

1 Like

Poor Steve Douchey…can’t even gin up a little false outrage among the Foxbots.

Memo To Fox: The 19th century called. They want their social norms back!

8 Likes

“Well, they’re better people than us,” Kilmeade said.

Interesting choice of words there.

Doesn’t “better” mean superior? It’s shocking that a FOXbot would admit to that reality.

4 Likes

Did anyone else grow up in a house with one bathroom and lots of kids?

You’d have to shower while sibs used the john and the sink and the mirror. We were so ahead of our time.

12 Likes

His brain in that head is like a b-b rolling around in a boxcar.

6 Likes

It’s a mini-skirt, you jerks.

1 Like

Thanks! That was just a hilarious story that did not make my head explode. Appreciated!

3 Likes

I wonder if they guy didn’t realize exactly what “trans” meant when it’s part of “transgender”. But who gives a fuck? A clown stepped on a rake. That’s what they do.

5 Likes

To be fair, the FOX News headquarters IS in the middle of NYC on a very busy Avenue*. The odds of finding an actual conservative is pretty low.

• It’s the Avenue of the Americas, which sounds suspicious to me – is FOX saying there’s more than ONE America? Commie bastards!!!
5 Likes

Sure, there’s America, North America, and the one to the south - Mexico America or something.

3 Likes

Hey Kilmeade, wrap your pathetic head around this - you have been sharing public bathrooms with gay men your entire life…

8 Likes