Discussion: These Are The Speakers For The RNC's 'Make America Safe Again' Night

Experts, all.

5 Likes

Is it me or does Melanoma always appear to’ve just been rolled out of storage from Madame Tussaud’s?

16 Likes

In his Twitter bio, Beardsley describes himself as an “American thoroughbred, Green Beret, dipped in Africa, scuffed by Middle East, martinis, motorcycles, cigars & b-tiful women (wife & 3 daughters) bleed (sic).”

WTF???

21 Likes

At this point in time I will not be surprised if Melania flashes her breasts on stage. This campaign is so bizarre.

12 Likes

And Trump will make a surprise appearance as well.

18 Likes

“[Beardsley] has applauded Trump’s support for veterans on social media.”

Except for any who have been caught. Trumpo doesn’t like them.

10 Likes

Here’s a little more first lady exposure for inquiring minds. http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/article/donald-trump-melania-trump-knauss-first-lady-erections

2 Likes

Whaaat’? No Duggar in sight! Dammit’…PedoJosh Duggar could have wowed the nation with his “Save Our Little Children” speech…just a gem from the Book of Duggar Family Values Sampler.

Just saw that todayis Jim Bob’s birthday. They have plans: Josh’s best bud is coming over to entertain.
Trump and the GOP haz a sad they can’t all come to Cleveland.

http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2011/10/10/13106e82-d952-4fbb-a68d-eeb419b2c7e5_thumb.jpg

3 Likes

Eh. (my body is just fine, TPM … thanks for asking)

1 Like

This the night Donald walks Mike down the aisle? …oh no…later! ~sigh!~

7 Likes

ah, they are going to take Melania out of her box and set her up on stage and pull the string in her back? How lovely for her.

7 Likes

Is there some sort of measurement device we can use to determine whether they’re leaning more heavily towards anti-Muslim or anti-Mexican bigotry and demagoguery at any given point? I’d like to see the balance shifting in real time.

3 Likes

I think the T-shirt guy’s daughters could use some safety from him.

4 Likes

With Malaria’ Trump, Sabato Jr and Chachi’ speaking, I just hope I don’t get bored with all the detailed policy wonk speeches.
Will Ernst and Baio be doin’ a "Joni loves Chachi" thingy’? Big ratings.
~goosebumps~

7 Likes

The “Concerned Veterans” organization Beardsley is attached to is a Koch front, btw. Concerned in large part with things like handing the VA budget over to private healthcare companies.

11 Likes

It will be more anti-Muslim tonight. With the exception of Melania, its all ex-military, and in Trump’s world, that means fighting Islamic Terrorists. And telling Turkey, Good Luck With That. I am guessing the anti-Mexican stuff comes out later in the week as Trump starts up chants of “Build The Wall” on Thursday.

3 Likes

Wow, all bit players for sure. I’ll bet only Ernst has spoken before a large crowd before as none of the others have IMO.

Pass the popcorn!

Oh btw, I’m taking bets on how many times the name “Clinton”, “Hillary” or 'Hillary Clinton" is mentioned. I’m saying about 5,000 times for starters!

3 Likes

Looks more like “Scare America to Death” Night. - Was Wayne LaPierre unavailable? He’s a past master of the art.

4 Likes

That’s right! After tonight, we can all feel much safer.

BTW: I must have missed it. With Joni Ernst featured, doesn’t that signal that Michele Bachman has passed away? And if Scott Baio is speaking does that mean that Stephen Baldwin IS the empty chair?

8 Likes