Discussion: There's More: GOPer Ernst Said Boehner Should Impeach Obama If There's Evidence

Discussion for article #224860

Oh FFS, just make up your mind.

Wait…

8 Likes

I am not saying Joni Ernst is a complete idiot but she sure sounds like one. I am just saying.

23 Likes

The phrase “not ready for prime time” comes to mind, but since when has that mattered to Republican voters?

12 Likes

I’ll say it for you. She’s a complete idiot.

But she does wield a mean Emasculator!

5 Likes

The teadaists still don’t seem to grasp the concept of recording devices.

13 Likes

“John Boehner is making John Boehner’s choices,” Ernst said.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!1!!!

Speaker Merlot has been cowering in fear of the Tea Party since the sequester deal was made in August 2011. (warning – freedomworks.org link)

That’s why the American people have “enjoyed” some 54 votes to repeal Obamacare plus Ted Cruz’s government shutdown last fall, and jack shit in terms of useful legislation since Boehner became the Speaker of the House.

10 Likes

Is that a broom on Joni Ernst’s head??

2 Likes

“obviously do not believe the president is a dictator, but his repeated use of unilateral action sure makes him look like one.”

IF Ernst is equating Executive Orders with “unilateral action,” several ex-Republican presidents have President Obama beat by miles:

Theodore Roosevelt: 1,081
Ronald Reagan: 381
George W. Bush: 291
Barack Obama: 182

10 Likes

Oh yeah, I forgot Nixon:

Richard Nixon: 346

8 Likes

So much for trying to perfume this pig by election day.

5 Likes

Right! We’re “just trying to start a conversation… with an idiot.”

4 Likes

Just shut up you moron.

1 Like
Joni Ernst: Obama "has become a dictator" and should face "repercussions" which may include impeachment.

Because dictators can be removed from office through Constitutional checks and balances.

Or something.

6 Likes

The TEA Toddlers have no ability to plan any further out than a bumper sticker quotation.

4 Likes

Its turning out to be more entertaining watching her put lipstick on her pig.

4 Likes

Ummm…Benghazi?

1 Like

No wait, Boener should sue Obama because he won’t preemptively impeach himself then self deport himself.

Boener is herding teabaggers on the loose. Nothing he can do or will do will make a damn bit of sense or be the least bit worthwhile.

Same teabaggers-different day.

1 Like

they also don’t have much of a grasp on what the constitution actually says, vs what they think it says. but hey, that hasn’t stopped them so far.

2 Likes

This assumes that conservatives/repubs know how to count. This shows that Obama is at the bottom and that would be bad in their math.

I am sure they think that the moron Dubya created more jobs than Obama and balanced our budget during his time with a smaller govt than his predecessor.

4 Likes