Discussion: The White Supremacist Who's A Defense Contractor With A Security Clearance

So true…

15 Likes

Wow! They’re giving anyone a security clearance these days. Right, Jared?

8 Likes

Maybe as long as he discloses all his crimes it’s ok.

2 Likes

How do you publicly shame a defense contractor that also happens to be the fifth-largest arms dealer in the world?

11 Likes

So, now librulism involves thought control of persons. I note that those who believe in white guilt, black superiority, and hindu superiority are similarly not discussed. There are bigots of all colors and nationalities. This is a shameful and disgusting road to venture down, but librul bullying and SJW badgering has never been a more serious threat to the open society than it is today.

Trump will get word of this guy and have to make him an Assistant Secretary of ICE or something. Regional DHS Director maybe.

4 Likes

“Blah, blah, blah, what Mr. Miselis does on his own time is not our concern, blah, blah, blah”- Northrop Grumman spokesperson.

5 Likes

We look more and more like the rise of the Nazis in the '30s. It’s actually scary.

5 Likes

Yeah it is. It is scary.

3 Likes

Why not? Don’t we want our country to be safe? Why muddy the waters with guilt by association?

Oh more line with computer testing this administration’s ability to streamline the abuse of children, quicker and cheaper.

A certain segment of the Military and Law Enforcement see these violent Right Wing activists as fellow travelers. In 2016 Sacramento police worked with and protected the identify of White supremacists to identify Anti-fascist and to prosecute them. In the Charlottesville protest counter protesters who were attacked by folks like this dude were prosecuted. These are things we know about, I wonder what we don’t know. I’ll be surprised if this guy loses his clearance. It’ll take a lot of public pressure.

7 Likes

The first rule of Nazi Club is…

3 Likes

Shit, there’s already an airport hangar in Arizona full of a couple hundred psychologists and software engineers working on that project. Although their primary task isn’t so much streamlining the abuse of immigrants. It’s more along the lines of getting a majority of Americans the heartily approve of the abuse.

3 Likes

One would think that someone with so clear a violent streak would be a security risk. He likely has done some illegal things, perhaps felonies. There are likely to be witnesses. And so he could be a prime candidate for blackmail.

5 Likes

I hardly think being a candidate for blackmail disqualifies you for having a sensitive job. It hasn’t affected Trump’s employment status.

2 Likes

When will Miselis join the Trump “administration”?

2 Likes

And presumably you would have no problem with the New Black Panther guys having a government security clearance?

Also, last time I checked, beating people up on the street involves the actual police, not the thought police.

Honestly, the shit you post has become so disconnected from reality that it’s hard to believe you’re not a parody.

4 Likes

I’ve had some unpleasant and uncomfortable meetings with HR, but “are you a Nazi?” would really turn things up to 11.

I do not envy this idiot’s career prospects. Regardless of whether he formally retains his clearance, this is the sort of attention a company like NG doesn’t really want.

2 Likes