Discussion: The White House’s Stick And Carrot Tactics To Nab Kennedy’s Seat

Trump is reportedly close to Kennedy,

Trump is reportedly even CLOSER to Kennedy’s son.

14 Likes

ETTD. I am interested in the connection to Kennedy’s son. There may be a lot of “stick” there.

12 Likes

I could tell him where to put both the stick and the carrot.

15 Likes

Trump is the carrot anyway…

4 Likes

Where is the most significant part of this story!? The fact that Justice Kennedy’s son worked for Deutsche Bank during the time it loaned a billion dollars to donnie? Josh talks about it…why is it not included?

We need reporters to step up and quit normalizing the blatant lies and criminality. C’mon, already!,

16 Likes

Trump owns the cowards of the House and Senate and soon the Courts.
Does anyone realize how close we are to one man rule?

17 Likes

This is all like a huge John Grisham novel.

2 Likes

Yesterday, when Gowdy was taunting Rosenstein with “finish it up” and “Mueller hasn’t found anything,” is it possiblepossible that he knows how bad this is in a big way, and that was his way of saying “PLEASE HURRY”?

15 Likes

Trump has been know to hire provate investigation firms.

6 Likes

You got that impression too, huh?

7 Likes

How much money changed hands in exchange for the so-called retirement?

6 Likes

Trump isn’t smart, but his replete of low cunning and unscrupulousness is astonishing.

18 Likes

Every single time these clowns say there is no evidence of collusion, they should be interrupted with the truth… the multiple guilty pleas and indictments already on record. The Dems need to get rowdy and vocal and match the bullshit with truth. Enough with backing off in those public settings.

As for Gowdy, how come no one mentions how long he investigated Hillary? When there was nothing…unlike the criminality that Mueller has already exposed. Ugh. Too much submissive politeness on the part of the Dems.

15 Likes

IT has always rubbed me the wrong way that people have turned the phrase “a carrot on a stick” (dangled in front of a donkey to keep it moving forward) into the completely nonsensical “carrot or a stick.”

The lack of fundamental literacy is depressing.

And so is Trump’s trolling of Kennedy to get him to resign.

11 Likes

He’s a dumb actor who is being masterfully directed.

8 Likes

One billion in loans from Deutsche Bank—arranged by Kennedy’s son.

11 Likes

39 Likes

I’m gobsmacked by the implications of Justin Kennedy’s employ at Deutsche Bank and Trumps loans.

I can’t help but wonder if Kennedy has been compromised by Trumps corruption. How deep is this rot?

16 Likes

Oof….that’s spot-on.

6 Likes