Discussion: The Wait Is Over: Paul Ryan's 6-Part 'Tax Reform Legacy' Series Premieres

1 Like

Sounds good but I spend all my spare video-watching time on the YouTube channel “No, Not There! Top Dog-Vomiting Videos.” New stuff daily, it’s awesome.

8 Likes

Much more enticing I’m sure. Undoubtedly healthier as well!

3 Likes

It’s the audio that really makes it.

3 Likes

96 things to do when you’re bored.

Watching Paul Ryan fellate himself? Not on the list.

6 Likes

For just a 19-minute time commitment, viewers can trace Ryan’s journey from “idealistic young conservative” to his final days in Congress.

If that was “decades in the making” then the guy must be pretty slow. The trip from Randian conservative to morally depraved kleptocrat isn’t very long, shouldn’t even take 19 minutes.

3 Likes

I’ll submit to a spinal tap before I’d watch this.

2 Likes

Must have popcorn.

A person would have to be desperate to watch a 19 min commercial.

1 Like

Uh, yeah, nope.

Not even the least bit interested.

He’ll soon be a footnote to history, with the caveat signified by bad fiscal policy, and also synonymous with dumb goofy looks while working out and lacking any evidence of a functional spine.

Fuck this guy.

3 Likes

And the sequel, direct to cable:

“Cheeselander II: The Sickening”

7 Likes

Save it for the intermission between episodes. You’ll enjoy it more and be able to keep it down easier. Seriously.

3 Likes

“Atlas mugged” How to gut state and local deductions from blue states and funnel the money to red states.

4 Likes

Why, I bet this will get viewership in the double digits!

1 Like

Did we pay for it? Was it paid for out of his campaign coffers? This is the shit I want to know.

1 Like

1 Like

Any biography of Ryan will be an epic saga of mediocrity, though I hesitate to use the term “epic” to describe anything to do with the man.

Let 100 Flowers Bloom
5 year Plan
Great Leap Forward

Ryan, I hope you take the Shining Path to the very end. You are the Ghost of a Cow!

With this Paul Ryan has officially entered “Ted Cruz Weirdo” level in someone being so divorced from reality they do something like this. I’m not even really joking here, this looks like something out of Ted Cruz’s bizarre 2016 campaign ads