Discussion: The Trump Campaign Wants 'YOU' To Help Launch A New Space Force Logo

2 Likes

I have no artistic skill, so I’ll have to describe it: A rocket with “USA” on the side, plunging to earth surrounded by flames.

27 Likes

Inspired choice of photo for this story.

13 Likes

They already came out with the best one:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-07-27/eight-logos-for-trump-s-space-force-from-milton-glaser-and-more

54 Likes

What the eff? How many officers and enlisted personnel would auger in rather than wear uniforms emblazoned with such crap?

4 Likes

Pathetic attempt to change the subject. Anything to distract from the blatant Republican criminality being exposed. Sad.

18 Likes

I suggest a contest to devise a new logo for the Farce that is posing as president.

5 Likes

“Space Farce: To Uranus and Beyond!”

37 Likes

None are sufficiently sarcastic. What’s with all the (1980s-vintage) space shuttle imagery? This is Trump - you want a 1940-50 Buck Rogers kind of motif. Start leaving through old covers for Analog and Galaxy and Amazing Stories.

7 Likes

38 Likes

I didn’t no John F. Kennedy, but you’re no John Kennedy. Even his mistresses had more panache.

4 Likes

Are they designing tin foil helmets to put the logo on?

20 Likes

And then they threw him into a black hole

4 Likes

11 Likes

My fave

26 Likes

I was wondering if someone else noticed that

4 Likes

31 Likes

So what are the odds of Paramount or Toei/Hasbro/Saban (Power Rangers Time Force badge) trying to figure out if they can sue?

3 Likes

I think number 6 will have a trademark problem. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ok I’ve got the music, could some one please rewrite the lyrics for “S Troop!”

9 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available