Discussion: The Trump Admin Is Erasing Info On Obamacare From Government Websites

He’s also up for re-election. Time to start carpet bombing Ky with the " Call Mitch and tell Him…" “Ask Mitch why…” , " Why won’t Mitch let XYZ come up for vote? " And remind Kentucky how He’s screwing them with their pants on. Constantly,…Intensely…and Shamelessly.
It’s what they’d do for us.
If Mitch has to actually defend his seat, he may be a bit less prone to wiping his ass with the Constitution. I know…it’s Kentucky, but stranger things have happened.

1 Like

In this instance, ignorance = sickness and death.

These bastards have no morals whatever.

2 Likes

If I had a time machine, I would return to 2011 and strongly encourage Barack Obama and Seth Meyers not to go after Trump at the WHCD. Trump’s entire administration is predicated on revenge for that night.

I would add that sometimes the point of the law is entirely to express dominance. That’s the essence of totalitarianism.

Endgame is to bring out the FACTS about criminal number one and convince the cultist skeptics that they too will be completed fucked when the Republic goes over the cliff…

If I had that time machine, I would return to 2011 and put strychnine in Trump’s food at the WHCD.

Well, they’ve removed the Constitution, so what’s the big deal?

Preach!!

You mean there was once a President with intelligence and wit in the WH???

1 Like

It was like Brigadoon. An enchanted village arose once every hundred years but just for a day, people sang, danced and rejoiced, and poof, it was gone.

1 Like

It was almost like being in…a sane world.

ETA: I started to say “democracy” instead of sane world. But it wasn’t almost…it WAS a democracy.

1 Like

I’m reading a bio of Ann Dunham, Obama’s mom, and savoring every moment of how her out of sync son became president which she predicted way back when he was about 9 and they lived in Indonesia.

1 Like

What’s the title?

I love this baby boy and the woman who made him who he is.

1 Like

Thanks! What a charming photo.

1 Like

That GOP memory hole is getting filled up.

I completely agree.

Except waves don’t “turn on a dime.” And the next one is usually bigger than the first one : - )

Not necessarily the best clip if we’re trying to get a “Wave " election going…but I did hear strains of Neil Youngs 'Alabama” before queing up the video.

1 Like

I know. I kind of thought it took a while for the video to get to the punch there. Slower than a Senate committee… lol…

But damn Nature is impressive ; - )

Mother Nature Always bats last…and She’s pissed about the Bats.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available