Discussion: The 8 Craziest Moments Of Trump’s Impromptu Press Conference

6 Likes

With this press conference I now see why Matt and Trey at South Park cannot parody Trump. Reality is too absurd to mock.

45 Likes

The only thing it lacked was a Festivus pole and the airing of grievances.

46 Likes

Ivanka’s next product line will include straitjackets, wall padding and adult diapers.Because nobody in his right mind will wear anything assocaited with Trump.

30 Likes

The craziest part was when the guy with the hook didn’t yank the clown out from behind the lectern after the first two minutes.

@rtalmage Trump may be the only person whose head isn’t spinning right now.

26 Likes

Tierney, if these were the 8 craziest, what were the others? Or did you lose count? :grimacing:

29 Likes

DACA is hard.

10 Likes

I do not watch or listen to the frauds lying crap-shows.

The sooner he is removed and replaced with someone mentally and ethically competent the better…
Did read the NBC’s Alexander made him fold like dirty shirt!
LOL…

11 Likes

After that response, I’d be very afraid if I were a DACA kid.

12 Likes

If anyone can watch that press conference and not have concern for the safety of the nation, then they need to be under the supervision of an actual adult.

67 Likes

“Dude, as long as I get my tax cuts…”

16 Likes

Fuck, I’m white and that scared the shit out of me.

54 Likes

Number 8 is racist, of course, at many levels.

11 Likes

Funny that you mentioned that…

Are you on an employer based insurance plan?

Congratulations, you and your employers pre-tax (not taxed) contribution is about to get taxed, courtesy of the GOP.

Bottom line: your insurance AND taxes will be going up while they strip away consumer protections.

18 Likes

I guess the way things work is, a reporter says “Mr. President, what do you think of X?”
Trump responds,“Let me tell you about myself.”

33 Likes

Only 8?

26 Likes

And, someone needs to take Pence aside and get him onboard for a 25th amendment action. There is no other action that we can take to ensure some degree of hope for the future.

15 Likes

“Tell me, as you people like to say, ‘what’s good in da hood, sistah’? Dodge any gunshots on your way to the welfare office from your bombed out projects?”

@hoppy My guess is Pence is busy covering up his own involvement with the Russians so Ryan doesn’t oust him, too.

16 Likes

Little Donnie rarely gives a thought to any other subject so that’s all he can speak about. If you saw your brother in law ranting like that you would get the family to meet and decide on some action to protect the world from your brother in law. Fortunately, in the case of Donnie, the 25th amendment is already in place just waiting to be used.

7 Likes
3 Likes