Discussion: The 6 Wildest Moments From Trump's Latest 'Fox And Friends' Phone-In

While we’re on the topic of Trump…

7 Likes

Speaking of Jackie O, I think the Rump should go back to befouling the memory of John McCain.

3 Likes

Is that really necessary, there is documentary evidence. Though I suppose there could be more that wasn’t on camera…

@fiftygigs For some reason (that he cannot fathom), the good people don’t like him. So he’s decided to spurn them all back. He just wanted to be one of the “in” crowd, but they rejected him, so now he’s coming back for them with gasoline and a match.

10 Likes

You most likely have deserved every moment of joy life has handed you along the way, sir. I only know that you make us all happy by vicarious association with your intellect and wit.

3 Likes

Is Donnie syphilitic? Seriously.

1 Like

Flag-fetishist.

2 Likes

That’s probably one of the more charitable explanations for his condition.

1 Like

Just unbelievable that Mueller felt he couldn’t prove that Jr. and the gang didn’t know that they were violating FEC rules so therefore he couldn’t indict him/them. Ignorance of the law is no excuse right? The dotard knew what they were doing was illegal which is why he created the AF1 memo saying the meeting was about adoptions and not getting dirt on Clinton. They fucking knew but Mueller somehow felt he couldn’t prove they were not just ignorant of the law. Jr. knows that the Senate Intell committee has him dead to rights on perjury and this is why the dotard admitted to Steph that he would take opposition info from foreigners. Get out in front of the Congressional committees who will prove that Jr. and the boys acted illegally.

4 Likes

You are so right, as well. That is it. It’s all an enormous personal grudge.

4 Likes

Sorry, but Trump is like racism. You don’t realize he’s in your head until you start rooting around, and when you find it, you have to cauterize it.

It’s one reason I try never to make fun of him.

2 Likes

Sorry but you are not in my head therefore you don’t know who else is or is not.

You are one of the people who believes the Big Lie. It’s a big lie. People cannot be hypnotized like that - they choose of their own free will to walk into that situation and believe what they are told.

He is not Svengali and neither is Putin.

6 Likes

Get along with you. Less talk of what I deserve the better but that was a fun day, man. Zowie.

2 Likes

Zowie? Zowie? What about SPLAT! and BOOM! and YIKES!

2 Likes

You’re a better person than I am.

I know, is it brilliance? Low cunning? Or is it just that he ruins everything he touches? I think it may be completely unintentional, it is just his nature. Grab, fondle, molest, hump, drool, finds the weak spot and jams his stubby hands in there. Just like a virus or spore - does what it does. And a great many of our countrymen like what they see.

3 Likes

Seriously. He bullshits idiots. That’s not a superpower. He subverts people who are foolishly greedy. That’s not a superpower either. And he’s not a supernatural entity who snares you by being ridiculous and gains power over you when you make fun of him. That’s, uh, implausible. He’s just an asshole who was elected because FOX propagandized people and too many of the sensible ones sat home in 2016. If he’s a creature from the fantasy world he’s Gollum, dancing heedlessly on the cliff’s edge over the lava, holding the presidency over his head and crowing about his Precious.

9 Likes

You have to know your enemy to beat him.

Anybody seen this yet?
Mark Warner got shut down on foreign election meddling by a very Russia/NRA friendly Marsha Blackburn.

"Blackburn, in particular, has close ties to a U.S.-sanctioned Russian politician who has recently come under intense scrutiny. Her former lawyer, G. Kline Preston IV, who represented Blackburn when she was facing allegations of possible campaign finance violations, also worked closely with Alexander Torshin, the prominent Russian politician with close ties to Putin who is now under intense scrutiny for allegations he illegally channeled Russian funds through the National Rifle Association in an effort to influence the 2016 election. According to the Washington Post, Blackburn has received the most NRA money since 2002 of any Tennessee member of Congress. (She was in the House before her election to the Senate in 2018.)

Blackburn’s objection is emblematic of how deep the rot runs in the Republican party, and also of the hold that Russian money has over its elected officials."

7 Likes

It’s instict. He’s an amoeba with a talent for corruption.

Edit: @mattinpa He’s the President of the United States of America. We lose elections by assuming that the people who vote against us are idiots, and that we’re immune from stupidity. It’s classic hubris.

I always get a sense of dread whenever someone here says “BWAHAHAHA,” because I know some loss is just around the corner.

1 Like

See @mattinpa the comment right above mine.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available