Discussion: Texas Lt. Gov.: Dallas BLM Protesters 'Hypocrites' For Running From Gunfire

Sir, you bring shame upon all Texans by opening your shady cakehole. What a self-serving son-of-a-bitch you are.

111 Likes

They aren’t “anti-police” you fucking twatwaffle, they’re anti BAD POLICE.

Not that hard to understand.

117 Likes

Guess everyone protesting should have been armed and rush in to get the bad guy. That would have worked out perfectly.

36 Likes

Dan, the last people I can think of who unthinkingly ran TOWARDS people trying to kill them looked like this:

You’re condemning them for not being dumb?

24 Likes

IF they were SO Pro-PolICE the PROTEsters Would’ve TAKEn buLLETs for the POLIce. Police JOb isn’t TO sAVE blaCKS from crime.

34 Likes

Danny Goeb, aka “Dan Patrick,” is a carbuncle on the butthole of humanity.

20 Likes

Wow. Just. Wow.

This is like the entirety of the insanity of the right-wing of America explained.

48 Likes

If only the Texan state leaders had the sense of the Dallas Mayor. I watched Texas Atty General Ken Paxon embarrass himself on CBS this morning.

17 Likes

There are going to be people on the right who are going to do their level best to make this about BLM. It’s not. Don’t let them.

60 Likes

Insincere walk back in 3…2…1.

7 Likes

Good grief. Republicans just might be hopeless at this point.

11 Likes

What an asshole. They aren’t anti-police, they are pro-justice. If you think the two are the same, then it’s you who are the hypocrite.

69 Likes

Republican Idiot(TX): but you can’t go out on social media and mainstream media and everywhere else and say that the police are racist or police are hateful or the police are killers.

What if some Police force is nothing but that?

4 Likes

Oh, you posturing talking-head: you are going to get DESTROYED in the national press for this. And I’m guessing the DPD wishes you had never been born. STFU.

14 Likes

“charging that the protesters were “hypocrites” because, as he framed it, they were anti-police but expected the police to protect”

NO!

Not anti-police, anti-racist-police that kill unarmed black people without provocation. That’s not ALL cops…unless you are trying to tell us it is? If you noticed, ass-wipe, some of those same protestors ran to help the cops.

F’ing racist prick. YOU are what’s wrong with this country!

24 Likes

Not gonna happen. The Faux-News soundchamber these imbeciles live in ensures that they do not experience the cognitive dissonance that any rational thought would insert into their incomprehensible ‘reality’.

11 Likes

Juanita Jean, at the World’s Most Dangerous Beauty Salon, has a few choice words for Mr. Patrick:
http://juanitajean.com/lord-help-us/

I, of course, am not as polite and measured as Juanita Jean - a goddess, BTW. I will only comment that Lt. Gov. Patrick should fuck himself with a cactus - a big, fine Texas cactus. And he’d better do it fast, because when the Jade Helm takeover is finally complete, there’ll be plenty of godless, Obama-worshipping libtards to do it for him.

13 Likes

I’m completely baffled by the disconnect. Black people are getting killed by the police. They protest getting killed BY THOSE WHO ARE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT THEM. Why do you think they’d want to get killed by anybody else?

What I’m hearing is that it’s OK if Black people get killed by the police!!! That’s essentially what you’ve said.

23 Likes

Yes, a slimy, infected one at that!

2 Likes