Discussion: Texas Lawmaker: Muslims Should Pledge Allegiance Or Get Out Of My Office

Discussion for article #232647

MUSLIms ANd DemONRat LIBtards. Two SIDes OF the SAMe coIN. BOTh eMBract HATe of ISraEL, WOn’t pray to christ and moST SACRED flaG in the WORLD wiTH their HANDs over theIR hearts. And EVEn wheN theY do iT’s clearly NOT GENuine!1!1!!!one!1!1!!!1

17 Likes

Does she also make the Jews pledge before crossing her doorstep?

26 Likes

Or the Christians? Or any other groups? Frankly Id’ like to see her get Johnny Reb to pledge allegiance. I’d buy that for a dollar.

13 Likes

Funny how I don’t remember any of these idiots making these ridiculous demands when W was President.

20 Likes

Apparently not. She has an Israeli flag on her desk

4 Likes

This is a perfect example of why I would rather live in hell than live or die in Texas.

14 Likes

Oh fuck you, you fascist bitch.

23 Likes

Republican women like Molly make me rethink my pledge to never use certain words.

10 Likes

“Do this and this and then I’ll meet with you.”

And how is this different from extortion?

17 Likes

General Philip Sheridan, Destroyer of Seditious Treasonous Rebel Trash, had it right:

“If I owned Texas and Hell, I would rent Texas and live in Hell” – Philip Sheridan

15 Likes

She’d make Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Mohammed Ali pledge allegiance before they could come into her office?

7 Likes

Hell? I can top that. I’d rather live in Arizona than Texas.

7 Likes

I was not aware that TEXAS was a province in ISRAEL. I thought it was in the UNITED STATES of AMERICA and you would fly an AMERICAN FLAG.

17 Likes

This has got nothing to do with Jews. This is a very hateful Teavangelical GoOPer. Pitting Jews against Muslims in this country is nothing new, they just use Israel as their cudgel. Truth is, these Teavangelicals could care less about Jews because as Jews, we all have to convert or die in the pit of hell for these assholes to bask in the glory of the Second Coming. And there’s nothing in that form of “Christian Love” that is worthy validation. She’s pure hatred and bigotry rolled all up into one tight package of superiority.

Wait till she gets blowback. Her next response will be predictable…If there is anyone I offended, I apologize. That was not my intent." Somehow though, I doubt she has even that in her. She’s pitiful and disgusting.

27 Likes

Me too…I’ve got a certain one in mind when I see her words, and it starts with a C and is guaranteed to cause a fistfight.

2 Likes

I find it fascinating how someone’s demonstration of professed love for her country is so at odds with the principles on which the country was founded.

26 Likes

The standard Non-Apology Apology runs somewhat like this:

“I’m sorry if anyone was offended by my (completely true and you’re all a bunch of communist cocksuckers for thinking otherwise) words.”

8 Likes

Taking the Southern Strategy to a whole 'nother level.

2 Likes

I will never cow

But, she may duck and chicken a little…

6 Likes