Discussion: Teenager Arrested In Connection With Vandalized Boston Holocaust Memorial

2 Likes

I’m sure his parents are lovely people.

1 Like

More Trump winning.

3 Likes

They might be. Some punks come from good homes.

2 Likes

He should be charged with a hate crime, and as an adult.

6 Likes

I’m not empathetic enough to understand how economic anxiety pushes you to vandalize a Holocaust memorial. Just going to have to try harder I suppose.

11 Likes

Stupid. For the rest of his life he will be known as the supremacist that damaged the holocaust memorial.

1 Like

It does strike me as an interesting side note to all of this, that Ivanka, the converted Jew, is the one who at least put out a tweet condemning white supremacy, but her husband, born and raised a Jew, stays completely silent on all of it.

4 Likes

A weekend in the electric chair seems fitting.

If found guilty stuff the lad into a McJob and make him pay for the repairs. With interest. Interest is doubled every time he quits, gets fired.

His debt to society should be paid off in a decade or two.

2 Likes

Right down the street from my office…

Thanks Trump!

http://www.nehm.org/the-memorial/design-of-the-memorial/

2 Likes

Put him in the stocks on Boston Common. That type does love to talk about “heritage,” don’t they?

6 Likes

He’s feverishly preoccupied with achieving Mideast Peace. That and developing that formula for getting blueberry stains out of shag carpet.

1 Like

<neighbors>
“He seemed like such a quiet boy.”
</neighbors>

3 Likes

We should also figure out how he was radicalized, just like the ISIS types who are inspired somehow by someone. And we need to hold that someone directly accountable too. That’s the only way we roll up these kind of terrorists.

6 Likes

In Boston that probably puts you in line for some good jobs somewhere.

1 Like

Maybe there ought to be a Scarlet T (for terrorist) that people convicted of these crimes should be forced to wear in public for he rest of their lives. Might be a good deterrent when you can never get a job.

3 Likes

My bet is still he is scouting out new living quarters in Israel :wink:

opened in 1995 and was vandalized for the first time in June.

I’m sure it’s all just a coincidence that the memorial stood unmolested for over two decades until Donald Trump assumed the Presidency.

11 Likes

Trump has allowed this sort of behavior to be normalized by basically condoning it. This as the leader of the free world. The mind reels.

The Russia stuff is bad, real bad but ths C’ville thing is worse because it’s visceral. It’s a gut punch.

4 Likes