Discussion: Ted Nugent Gives Facebook Comment Saying 'Ni**er' A Big Thumbs Up

Discussion for article #235073

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/003532361/Ted-Nugent-101273615506_xlarge.jpeg

21 Likes

The only thing trashier than Nugent are the people who voted him onto the NRA Board.

8 Likes

The worst N word is NUGENT!!!

14 Likes

I see someone’s not getting enough attention from 60-year-old groupies again…

7 Likes

Ted Nugent says what all Republicans want to say.

4 Likes

He ended up “liking” an even more offensive word in the comment section.

They’re more tractable when they’re neutered.

3 Likes

“As if any nasty description or word for Al not so Sharpton could be anywhere descriptive enough for his obvious racist lying scamming punkass,” Nugent wrote.

Funny. You are unquestionably a racist, a liar, and dude, there’s nothing more punkass than shitting and pissing yourself to avoid serving your country and stuffing your pants to make it look like you have some semblance of a penis.

“Isn’t ‘mongrel’ better than ‘nigger’? Can’t please some people,” the commenter wrote.

Yes, because ‘mongrel’ and ‘nigger’ are the only options, but Sharpton’s the racist. Right.

21 Likes

Wow, racist dude does something racist! Move along.

6 Likes

Pretty much what I was thinking. Well, that and what a dumbass he is.

3 Likes

Tom Nugent is a racist? DUH.

Why bother to give him encouragement. The best way to keep him out of the news is to ignore him.

4 Likes

At this point, I’m pretty sure that this is exactly what he wants…he’s feeling so lonely and forgotten away from the spotlight.

1 Like

Aging rockstar and National Rifle Association board member Ted Nugent…

Man, that’s just sad.

Your legacy, Ted.

3 Likes

Only a poopy-pants weakling would play a short scale length instrument like a Byrdland for rock and roll.

2 Likes

Contract law question: If I order a truckful of assholes, and they send only Nugent haven’t I gotten substantial performance of our deal?

3 Likes

Yeah, Ted “Traditional Marriage” Nugent.
The Walking, Talking (unfortunately), Proof that too much Sex, Drugs, and Rock "N’ Roll rots your brain (although the recurring syphilis may have had something to do with it.)

1 Like

Thanks Teddy for showing us the shit you left in your pants came from between your ears.

I constantly want to give him a particular finger up…

1 Like

I guess I see the need to publicize this. If it was close to dying out I wouldn’t want to feed it. But since it’s actually healthy and growing, I suppose we need our faces rubbed in it.

After reading (in your image) of how Ted got his 4-F I call him a coward.
I stood for the draft and did the physical but was not called. I didn’t run or try to avoid serving. I just wasn’t called. To do what Ted did is cowardice.
But I’m not surprised. This is what I expect from Ted. Had he said how wrong he’s been about guns…now that would be newsworthy.

4 Likes