Discussion: Ted Cruz To Obama: 'Come Back And Insult Me To My Face' (VIDEO)

As if Tailgunner Ted does not insult and demean President Obama every single day… I don’t recall Obama mentioning this Joe McCarthy clone once in his remarks imploring the bed wetters like Cruz to tone things down for the sake of sanity and national security!

1 Like

The President never mentioned Cruz specifically. Cruz just seized on it to further his nasty climb to the top of the festering heap of Trump and Carson…

Yeah, and his lunatic dad is a real piece of work, too. Oh, has anyone mentioned that Tailgunner Ted was NOT born in the USA, but in Canada, and our president was born in Hawaii? Just thought I would remind everyone…

Oh, he wouldn’t do actual fisticuffs (he can’t stand pain, you know). He wants to debate Obama… Hasn’t been paying attention, of course; that may not end quite so well either…

1 Like

What has Cruz ever accomplished? Oh, shutting down the government. And this ineffective senator wants to be President? No thank you.

I didn’t think he was actually going to swing on the President either. But that’s the childish sort of language he’s using, obviously for the benefit of his idiot audience who eat it up. Debating, well, I suppose it’d at least be a fair fight because although Obama is much smarter, more articulate, and has defensible positions, Cruz is a master of fighting dirty verbally in a way that validates him with his admirers who, as we mentioned earlier, are idiots.

The Cuban Canadian has a big mouth but no accomplishments.

1 Like

What does Obama think the presidency is, anyway? Some sort of pulpit for bullies?

‘Come Back And Insult Me To My Face’

Please don’t, we don’t want to see a “grown” man cry and run away with wet pants…

1 Like

Ha! Just posted something on one of the refugee articles about Cruz starting the Pants-Wetting Caucus before I saw this. Perhaps a meme is born …

Not to be a buzz kill, but I read somewhere that Teddy Roosevelt came up with “bully pulpit,” but bully was a synonym for superb or fantastic.

OK, that was my fun fact for the day.

Yeah, something about mud-wrestling with a pig comes to mind. I’m sure the president will have a great answer when someone asks him to comment on Cruz’s remark. I think mine would be, “If the senator thinks that it’s an insult for me to accurately describe what he said, that’s his problem, not mine.” Optional followup - “But once I leave office and have time, I’d be glad to kick the shit out of his pasty white ass at the time and place of his choosing.”

Obama could always seemingly change the subject by calmly suggesting that personal conflicts don’t matter to the American people, who are much more interested in seeing the government pass laws and create programs to help them. Happens to be true and coming from Barry would be one more barbed comment about the non-legislative-accomplishments-having Canadian pretender to the throne.

Hey, Bill Maher! here’s another smart/stupid person you talk about. Well, maybe “smart” is going too far.

…and what exactly will be the point of that dare? Obama’s decent temperament against that “bag of untouchable rancid dicks”.

Your face in itself, is a insult in it’s self!

Yes, I was attempting to pun on that. If you watch Arsenic and Old Lace, a character who thinks he’s Teddy Roosevelt is constantly exclaiming “Bully!” at plans he approves of.

If some liberal Senator had said something like this to Bush when he was overseas the Republicans would have exploded, calling for him to resign. To choose out a sitting President while he’s overseas at that, is truly disrespectful.

Please proceed, Senator

Back at you Cruz. Can dish it but can’t take it huh. Tough talk. How come you can insult the President but think he should not criticize your stupid ideas?

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available