Discussion: Ted Cruz To Obama: 'Come Back And Insult Me To My Face' (VIDEO)

Discussion for article #242971

1 Like

Which face, Mr. Cruz?

106 Likes

Well with a face like that…

22 Likes

He already did. You media hound.

(And why bother with the “feisty”? When is he never that?)

24 Likes

I mean when John McCain is crapping on you by name on cable news it’s all over…

57 Likes

The entire GOP field is made up of two year olds.

58 Likes

He laid a beat down on you right in America’s face. Butt hurt much, Ted?

32 Likes

Yawn…

9 Likes

No, No!! I Volunteer as TRIBUTE!!

13 Likes

Ooh. He’s so tough.

Cruz is half the reason I couldn’t enjoy the new Terminator movie - John Connor looked like a combination of Cruz and Tarantino. Actors aren’t supposed to be that ugly.

http://images-cdn.moviepilot.com/images/c_fill,h_590,w_1156/t_mp_quality/s9iqm8gkdeooftew7klh/terminator-5-genisys-why-john-connor-is-not-the-big-spoiler-john-connor-the-nanobot-in-389764.jpg

Of course the other reason was that our protagonist was the most generic looking vaguely handsome gym rat type guy.

3 Likes

If I had a dog with a face like Cruz’s, I’d shave its ass and teach it to walk backwards.

53 Likes

He said you were afraid of widows and orphans. And that you complained about hard questions. He didn’t insult you. He described you.

138 Likes

Ted would get such an ass kicking…

15 Likes

At least real two year olds are cute. I’d take real ones over those ugly whackos any day of the week.

20 Likes

Good God. Only thing more pathetic than Ted Cruz, is wanna-be Tough-Guy Ted Cruz.

27 Likes

I’m pretty sure that’s not original, but I still approve.

1 Like

Oh this is rich. All Cruz does is travel around insulting Obama.

38 Likes

You think he wouldn’t do it, beotch?

86 Likes

Are you kidding me? All the sniping these douchebags have done to Obama over the last seven years (and CERTAINLY not to his fucking FACE), this dickbag has the audacity to pop off with this high school bullshit? And then lecture OBAMA for conduct unbecoming a president?!?!?!

Hey Cruz: Fuck YOU, you smug piece of shit!

86 Likes

Where does the line start?

26 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available