Discussion: Ted Cruz Apologizes To GOP Senators For Messing Up Their Weekend

Discussion for article #231263

Reminds me of a child ‘apologizing’, while not making eye contact with you, all along you know he’s gonna do it again.

5 Likes

Texas should apologize to everyone for electing this nitwit.

7 Likes

I still find it impossible to get my head around the reality that the Princes of Journalism there in D.C. talk to these guys regularly, go to cocktail parties and social events with them, deal with them day in and day out professionally, without noticing that the the majority of the Republicans in Congress are seriously mentally ill or, alternately, realize that more than half of them are either psychopaths or psychotic and yet think that is not a thing worthy of official notice.

10 Likes

I think it’s because they get a fat paycheck. I could be wrong and I believe I’m not.

2 Likes

Princeton should apologize for “educating” him.

2 Likes

As I posted elsewhere, Cruz is what my grandmother would call an “educated idiot”. Lots of book smarts, no common sense. You have to know he didn’t give a damn about messing up anybody’s weekend, but he couldn’t, or didn’t, think it this thing through.

2 Likes

Why would Republicans mind more of Ted’s pointless grandstanding?

1 Like

Ted shows the potential of being as big a loser as Robotney.

1 Like

Can the Senator from Ottawa apologize to Americans now for coming to our country?

1 Like

At least he’s honest here - he apologized for the only thing he truly regrets - keeping folks from a tailgate on Sunday.

Screwing with millions of Americans, nah. Screwing with his party’s interests, nah. Screwing with drinky time? He is so sorry that happened.

7 Likes

I can’t wait for someone to publish evidence that Ted dresses up like Ethel Merman for bedtime or can’t ejaculate unless he’s in a beekeepers suit or whatnot. It’s only a matter of time.

3 Likes

Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! AKA any publicity is good publicity.

1 Like

When you have a license plate frame and a bumper sticker on your car to remind people you went to Princeton you are a loser. Nice car, dude! Is that a Rav 4?

1 Like

Don’t you remember what Chucky T, (Mr. Bland), said, “Its not my job to report news”. Besides which the
ability to recognize megalomania is totally beyond people like him.

If the Cruz spokesperson is the only source for this, I’d get another.

Or he gets together with David Vitter and they dress up in mice costumes.

2 Likes

I guess when you have a sick, bloated, planet sized ego, shame or guilt are beyond your power of reason.

That’s a very backhanded apology. Gee, sorry I ruined you weekend plans by staying here and fighting for my values while the rest of you wanted to run away and play. That’s basically what he said. Ya think it could have been sarcasm…

2 Likes

Just read an article about Ted that had numerous old Princeton classmates. When your friends hate you that says a lot. This guy is hated by most people that know him. I don’t see a future beyond being a senator.