Discussion: Team Trump Tries To Weaponize Deceptively Edited Videos Of Nancy Pelosi

Yeah, let’s continue not doing the right thing because we are afraid of McConnell.

If Pelosi doesn’t move to impeach it will be because ‘there was nothing there.’

“If I was guilty Drunk Nancy would have impeached me. She knows it was a witch hunt. No obstruction. No collusion,” said Donald Trump, in every speech in 2020.

2 Likes

It’s right in the AP Style Guide, for every serial killer, you must also include an equally-insidious kid with an ice-cream cone at a pool.

15 Likes

I do. Telling the truth is what we owe ourselves.

2 Likes

They give mere losers a bad name.

2 Likes

hahahaha! Telling the truth? Giving your opinion, you mean.

9 Likes

Are the broadcast and dissemination of these doctored and fake videos of Nancy Pelosi not subject to libel laws? These are obviously fake videos, and they’re being used by our POTUS for personal and political reasons. Do libel laws not apply?

12 Likes

When has it backfired? Trump is President. The GOP rules the judiciary and the Senate. Pelosi’s communications team is in hiding while they wait for CNN to debunk this video.

I ask again. When has this shit not worked for the Republicans.

7 Likes

Seems like your unerring awareness of the truth leads you to express a lot of admiration for amoral power-worshippers and a lot of disdain for people whose tactics you might, just might, not entirely understand.

18 Likes

Facebook is currently raking in $10 million a month from “Trump Supporting” advertising (and it is sure to radically increase the closer we get to the election.)

That is why they won’t take it down.

(That and Zuckerberg has been promised a free hand by Trump.)

Team Trump reportedly has over $1 Billion available for “advertising” to dole out to any Media Outlet that agrees to hold it’s nose and look the other way while they cheat, lie, and bribe their way to Trump’s re-election.

Just look at the NYT if you want an example of it.

One thing many “progressives” seem to forget is the fact that those in the MSM got where they are by visciously back-stabbing their way into their positions. You only get ahead by climbing over the bodies of those who were there before you, and if you want to get to the Nightly News Desk position (and it’s 10’s of Millions of $$$ in compensation) you must be ruthlessly ambitious. Because of this, they actually ADMIRE Trump’s ruthlessness and ability to lie with a smile on his face. They see Trump as “One of Them.”

9 Likes

The midterms come to mind.

30 Likes

Assholes.

11 Likes

This seems self destructive and ineffective. Vindictive and dumb.
Does more to discredit Trump than Pelosi.
MAGAs eat it up. Independents not so much.

7 Likes

Got any roodee videos? You know what to do! Right after watching the pee tapes go viral.

2 Likes

“Russia, if you’re listening, Pelosi just said I need an intervention. If you can doctor up a video real quick to make her look like the person who needs an intervention…”

Guess russia was listening.

4 Likes

Respect and admiration are different things.
There’s a substantive difference between recognizing the effectiveness of tactics and identifying with the goals of the people who employ said tactics.

One weird thing about today’s political bias is that we’re supposed to applaud the tactics of a party leader solely because she’s our party leader.

3 Likes

Yes, this particular idea doesn’t look like it should help Trump any. It’s so far beyond the pale that a proper response ought to humiliate his followers. Like if Trump went on TV and had a mouth-frothing speech involving “libtards” and “cucks”. His base would eat it up but his appeal outside that 35% would drop, badly.

3 Likes

I don’t accept any of your premises here, but thanks anyway.

7 Likes

That’s a mis-reading.

1 Like

Why the h*ll is this on CNN?

This isn’t “news”.

Matter of opinion there, sport.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available