Discussion: Team Trump: 'Appropriate Precautions' Taken On Calls With World Leaders

‘Appropriate precautions’?
Forgive me if I don’t believe you…Mmmkay?
Considering that you are saying your transition is going smoothly, trump. Why on God’s Green Earth should I believe anything emanating from your pie hole?

13 Likes

Miller said that Trump is briefed by “a team of policy folks and protocol individuals” prior to conversations with world leaders, but declined to discuss the specific individuals involved in that effort.

Oh, that’s reassuring.

12 Likes

Is this the same crowd that trump referred to when he would say “Some people are saying…” during the campaign??

8 Likes

“Appropriate Precautions” means he doesnt know what the hell he’s talking about…

9 Likes

TheY haVe the GOOgl machine! LibTard. Haven’t neverHeard of the Wiki?

14 Likes

I’ve read that his phones are unsecured and he is just winging it: which is good, for he is making it easy for Russian hackers and eavesdroppers. LOL

10 Likes

They make sure that the Dixie cups and string are thoroughly inspected before each call.

8 Likes

Waves? god but these people are idiots.

8 Likes

“He used the free phone he got when he subscribed to the Russia Hacking Today weekly newsletter - it only looked like a Sports Illustrated free phone”

8 Likes

“Appropriate precautions”? …Is that like “just saying no”?

3 Likes

Slightly OT, but the joint press conference of Obama and Merkel in Berlin was supposed to start 30 mins ago, but the press and security folks are just hanging around waiting.

They’re probably back in Merkel’s office, drowning their sorrows in beer and Jägermeister shots. Merkel is going to miss him, I suspect. Her reaction to Trump’s election was somewhat acerbic.

8 Likes

Don’t worry! He used the Cone of Silence while he was on the phone.

4 Likes

‘Appropriate precautions’:

5 Likes

“appropriate precautions are being taken”

Sounds like they’re making Donald wear a rubber? I don’t think that counts.

7 Likes

Who thinks Trump’s security team will comprise the highest number of agents in the history of presidential protection groups. Trips to the middle east? Africa? Central America? South America? Detroit? Gary? San Franciso? Los Angeles? Mexico?

5 Likes

haha… your edit reflected what I was thinking when I read the comment.

BS. Sisi got through first because he had his servants ring every number in Midtown. Australia got through second because they got the number via Trump’s golf buddy. Disorganized mess.

And goodness knows what “locker room talk” he made with any female head of government.

4 Likes

A team of policy folks and protocol individuals that have had zero contact or input from the Dept of State, Defense or the Intelligence community.

Because none of those groups has even had a meet and greet with the Trump team yet,much less a policy discussion on specific world leaders and countries.

10 Likes

Unless the appropriate precautions are,“Sweet Jesus, don’t let him talk to ANYONE,” I don’t know that I’m comfortable with that.

4 Likes