Discussion: Students Vote To Remove Roger Ailes' Name From Ohio University Newsroom

1 Like

Ailes: I have no sympathy for OH ever since it ditched Romney.

3 Likes

Why in the hell would they have ever used it in the first place?

Was the Roger the Hutt newsroom where they did their senior salutes, like Owen Labrie?

Seems like the Ailes factor is still present.

Two rapes reported on Ohio University campus over the weekend

3 Likes

Slow and easy wins the perv…

2 Likes

Actively work to undermine democracy? That’s fine.

Being a creep, however, is TOO FAR.

9 Likes

OH is HO spelled backwards

8 Likes

Exactly what I’m saying!

2 Likes

That RA’s name was even there is surprising. Who was paid off?

2 Likes

The Larry Craig Memorial Restroom, however, is sacrosanct!

8 Likes

Ailes, who is an alum of the university, gave a donation to the school in 2007, which it used to build a newsroom …

Pretty common practice of naming crap after major donors, regardless of their obvious odiousness.

4 Likes

He’s so despised they’re going to rename it the Bill Cosby newsroom.

2 Likes

There was the Roger Ailes Senior Center.

Hopefully the women are wielding canes.

1 Like

In response, the SAE chapter at Ohio U will rename the basement of their frat house in honor of their role model Ailes.

3 Likes

However, the Show World Peep Booth Emporium on 8th Avenue near the Port Authority has voted to rename booth #15 in honor of Ailes.

5 Likes

The name is probably not going to be changed anytime soon. Ailes gave the money and Universities are loathe to pi$$ off major donor$. I’m sure that the Ohio U Foundation development officers want to be able to put the touch on Ailes again. Removing his name from the newsroom would make that more difficult.

It might change once Ailes is no longer wasting oxygen that others could use to better effect.

1 Like

Actually, the truth to the story is that Ailes personally requested that they stop using his name, since the university newsroom refused to hire people solely on the fact they had blonde hair and big tits, as Mr. Ailes had demanded when he gave his donation.

4 Likes

I couldnt read the linked story because the website tries to get you to take a survey. However, isnt Cold Spring Harbor where the American Eugenics Society had their national headquarters for many decades? Maybe they were going to keep Roger Ailes’ sperm there after he died to improve the genetic stock of the FOX news viewership.

2 Likes

Nope it’s Cold Spring NY which is in Putnam county. Here is another link.

2 Likes

“…matters of such great significance…”???

This is not a matter of great significance! it is a matter of doing the right thing. Of course since Scumball Ailes M.O. was pretty well known before Gretchen suddenly saw the light…(And it was a very very green light) why would the University ever take money from the cretin Ailes in the first place. It’s called due diligence and integrity…of course free money no matter the source is always very tempting!

2 Likes

OHIO [sic] University is carefully evaluating facts surrounding allegations against Roger E. Ailes as they come to light.

Um, guys, I think the $20 million payoff to Carlson pretty much settles the matter, don’t you?

2 Likes