Discussion: Stormy Daniels Lawyer: She Was 'Physically Threatened' To Stay Silent

2 Likes

Who. Because if you go online and say you don’t think Trump is a greater President than Washington, you can be threatened. You can be threatened for having an ethnic name, or being a woman, or being in any way something the scum don’t like in the moment. If it came from the Trump camp, though…

23 Likes

20 Likes

The American people are going to weigh her voracity and whether she can be trusted, whether she appears to be credible and whether it happened or not, and they’re going to learn the details surrounding that.

I don’t know what to make of Ms. Daniels’s story, but I KNOW everything Trump and his crony lawyer say is a lie.

27 Likes

“I’m not alleging anything. I’m stating a fact,” Avenatti told CNN Friday. “And the fact is that my client was physically threatened to stay silent about what she knew about Donald Trump."

Worse and worse the story gets.

Er … Putin?

5 Likes

I thnk you meant to use “veracity”, not “voracity” in your article. Although Ms.Daniels may also be hungry for the truth.

20 Likes

That’s how I read the ‘threat’ aspect as well. Deplorables inspired by media attacks - go on the attack.

Now if we learn that she ended up with a horse’s head in her bed… that would take it in another direction.

6 Likes

“The American people are going to weigh her voracity…”
Her voracity? I think you mean veracity, but maybe in this context voracity could be correct… ××wink××

2 Likes

If Trump and/or one of his henchmen are proven to have threatened physical violence against a woman won’t that STRENGTHEN the loyalty and admiration of his base, as opposed to turning them aganst him?

6 Likes

$130,000 should be all that’s required to make her story far more believable that Trump and his thugs.

9 Likes

I can completely see Michael Cohen threatening her, in an email no less. He’s stupid and he’s mean.

18 Likes

Please…let it be on tape. And let it begin with something like, “I’m the president’s lawyer. And he sent me to warn you that you’d better …”

Too much to ask? Hey, it’s Friday…the day dreams come true.

15 Likes

Keith Schiller is the obvious suspect, but I wouldn’t be surprised if a Russian accent were involved.

Here is how this is done, and it’s not in writing:

4 Likes

I hope she and her lawyer take the threats seriously, and by that I mean the people behind them would actually do what they threatened.

We are dealing with criminals.

9 Likes

9 Likes

It’s impossible for Michael Cohen to have a conversation with anybody without at some point physically threatening them.

4 Likes

He does have a history:

8 Likes

The implication was that it wasn’t some random Trump supporter on the internet, Because this was before she went public, so how would they have known? But if I were Stormy, I’d have someone taste my food before I ate and I’d steer clear of guys named Sergei and Ivan…

3 Likes

Veracity not vorarcity (I think)!

If they had merely threatened to seek their remedies under the contract (regardless of enforceability and regardless of whether they ever would have done it), the threats themselves would probably be protected by the confidentiality provision.

But the contract didn’t say she’d be whacked (so to speak) if she piped up (so to speak). She didn’t agree to that and the contract would be void for illegality if she had.

So this whole approach looks like it’s risk-free in terms of not violating the contract just by talking about it.

This guy knows what he’s doing!!

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available