Discussion: Stormy Daniels Lawyer: ‘Laughable, Absurd’ Trump Didn’t Know About Hush Money

Always remember that THIS was enough to send the GOP to the feinting couch not so long ago:

Fuck 'em all with a hammer.

18 Likes

I was thinking about Trump and his attempted diversions from Stormy and the Russians via Kim Jung Un
This came to mind - I don’t know why

3 Likes

Most corrupt and inept administration ever. Thanks for doing this to my country Republicans.

5 Likes

I wonder when a Dem-leaning billionaire will grow tired of this nonsense and commit to underwriting her costs when she tears up the NDA - a million dollars isn’t a lot to some people.

Smeghead didnt know about the hush money - his Cabinet members dont know about office furniture , his Cabinet members don*t know about air travel …

1 Like

Looks like Ms. Daniels has a better lawyer than Donald ?..good !

1 Like

LOL…this guy is going to wipe the fucking floor with those clowns. $10 says the lawsuit magically goes away for an undisclosed sum by the end of March.

2 Likes

But you are forgetting …

and…
https://content.newsinc.com/jpg/1459/26564888/15098583.jpg?t=1409336340
And OMG

7 Likes

7 Likes

15 Likes

I have always been under the impression that an attorney can’t settle a case without his client’s knowing permission. Maybe Michael Cohen can explain how that is possible in the Stormy Daniels case?

1 Like

Perhaps if the client is distracted by how much he loves America?

3 Likes

Who’s the unlucky asshole that will have to look at the dick pics that Josh is so intrigued by?

2 Likes

The guy with the magnifying glass.

6 Likes

[quote=“clauscph, post:10, topic:69403, full:true”]
Looks like Ms. Daniels has a better lawyer than Donald ?..good !
[/quote]At this point, I would guess that Trump is really pissed at Cohen. But, he can’t go on a twitter rant without admitting to more than SHS accidentally admitted to the other day. It must be driving him crazy to be constrained from lashing out.

Good.

4 Likes

Who’s the unlucky asshole that will have to look at the dick pics that Josh is so intrigued by?

they probably will have a MD or Forensic expert take a look, “hmm, yes that might be a penis…”

Those guys wade around in 3 month old corpses all day, so they can handle it…

1 Like

too vivid!

2 Likes

4 Likes

That is … excellent.

6 Likes

There are two things that have no bottom: Trump’s stupidity, and Fox’s twisting of “news” to kowtow to him. Today’s top Fox articles: 6 on Parkland FL, and 1 on Joy Behar attacking the Christlike Mike Pence. They completely ignore Russiagate, Prostitutegate, and Not-Able-To-Get-Security-Clearancegate.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available