Discussion: Stormy Daniels Lawyer: ‘Laughable, Absurd’ Trump Didn’t Know About Hush Money

It was worse than she ever expected,
After Chiselin’ Trump got elected.
All the filth and the sleaze,
Dripped down onto her knees.
The old dotard had left her infected!

2 Likes

Michael Cohen though that he had settled with Stormy on the cheap: 130K. Seems like now she got herself a real greedy lawyer, and I believe it will take at least 20 times as much for Stormy to go away. And Cohen will have a hell of a hard time trying to get Trump to reimburse him.

2 Likes

Absurd and Laughable
That’s our President
I however am not laughing

3 Likes

Always remember that THIS was enough to send the GOP to the feinting couch not so long ago:

Fuck 'em all with a hammer.

18 Likes

I was thinking about Trump and his attempted diversions from Stormy and the Russians via Kim Jung Un
This came to mind - I don’t know why

3 Likes

Most corrupt and inept administration ever. Thanks for doing this to my country Republicans.

5 Likes

I wonder when a Dem-leaning billionaire will grow tired of this nonsense and commit to underwriting her costs when she tears up the NDA - a million dollars isn’t a lot to some people.

Smeghead didnt know about the hush money - his Cabinet members dont know about office furniture , his Cabinet members don*t know about air travel …

1 Like

Looks like Ms. Daniels has a better lawyer than Donald ?..good !

1 Like

LOL…this guy is going to wipe the fucking floor with those clowns. $10 says the lawsuit magically goes away for an undisclosed sum by the end of March.

2 Likes

But you are forgetting …

and…
https://content.newsinc.com/jpg/1459/26564888/15098583.jpg?t=1409336340
And OMG

7 Likes

7 Likes

15 Likes

I have always been under the impression that an attorney can’t settle a case without his client’s knowing permission. Maybe Michael Cohen can explain how that is possible in the Stormy Daniels case?

1 Like

Perhaps if the client is distracted by how much he loves America?

3 Likes

Who’s the unlucky asshole that will have to look at the dick pics that Josh is so intrigued by?

2 Likes

The guy with the magnifying glass.

6 Likes

[quote=“clauscph, post:10, topic:69403, full:true”]
Looks like Ms. Daniels has a better lawyer than Donald ?..good !
[/quote]At this point, I would guess that Trump is really pissed at Cohen. But, he can’t go on a twitter rant without admitting to more than SHS accidentally admitted to the other day. It must be driving him crazy to be constrained from lashing out.

Good.

4 Likes

Who’s the unlucky asshole that will have to look at the dick pics that Josh is so intrigued by?

they probably will have a MD or Forensic expert take a look, “hmm, yes that might be a penis…”

Those guys wade around in 3 month old corpses all day, so they can handle it…

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available