Discussion: Stormy Daniels Lawyer: I Expect Criminal Indictment Of Cohen In 'Next 90 Days'

Wish it was only going to be 30 days!

6 Likes

Ninety days?

That’s a lifetime in tRumpistan. Why not this week?

12 Likes

21 Likes

14 Likes

“felt it is such a great Military term, it should be brought back. Use often!”

All right then, Mission Accomplished!

8 Likes

23 Likes

“Ghots-by-day”

4 Likes

By raiding Cohen, Mueller is signaling he’s ready if Trump fires him -and he is by referring the case to the SDNY. So, in essence, while Ty Cobb was soothing Trump with whispers of sweet nothings, Mueller advanced the case and made himself replaceable. And now it’s too late for any Hail Marys.

38 Likes

The FBI is leaving him out there to see what he does now. He’s bait to see what idiots will call him to discuss their prior illicit activities.

20 Likes

Sounds pretty locked and loaded to me! :laughing:

15 Likes

Trump does not recall a guy called Cohen.
Must be fake news.

10 Likes

While I am on his side of the fence, I am tired of his grandstanding, and predicting timelines on indictments like this is pretty childish. Act like an adult please. I thought the best example of this was when Colbert showed Jeffrey Toobin sitting between Avenettia and Cohen’s lawyers while they both called each others names like schoolyard punks, with Toobin saying to himself something to the effect of"Anderson, why did you invite me on this show to be with these two immature clowns yelling at each other".

Plus, it does not take a genius to figure out that no-knock raids will lead to an indictment. Because if it didn’t, those warrants were probably illegally obtained, and no way that happened.

Just another ambulance chasing lawyer, and he’s still smarter than Trump’s clowns.

6 Likes

Sis Boom Baa!

2 Likes

Coffee Lawyer.

7 Likes

Covfefe Lawyer.
FIFY

23 Likes

It would be nice if the Cohen indictment refers to his co-conspirator DJT (just using random initials here) in numerous counts. Or, at least, co-conspirator A (a large, orangeish shaded man with really bad hair). Or, at the very least, an unindicted co-conspirator.

8 Likes

Just amazing and bewildering. There are layers to these legal entanglements -Gordian knot kind of layers- that all point to severe and forever repercussions for Cohen and Trump.

It looks like Cohen and Trump are screwed in more ways than Stormy Daniels can count.

12 Likes

This week has been one more of sweating this §resident and his cronies. Everyone, but Fox is pushing in the knives and slowly twisting.

Avenatti is the king of this. He knows they are watching. Sweat, sweat, sweat. Drip, drip, drip.

And Trump and crew are handling it badly. The twitter fest is becoming a visible panic attack. The surrogates are comedy in the making. There is zero in the way of steely eyed resolve and stoic jutting of the chin. Nope, these idiots are changing their underwear four times a day and letting the world see it.

Their tells are mighty.

21 Likes
21 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available