Discussion: Stone: 'I Will Never Roll On Donald Trump'

‘I Will Never Roll On Donald Trump’
We will quote you on that and reserve your room at the Fed for the next 10 years .
Now give me your passport

8 Likes

You are such a fool.
If Mueller has the goods, we really don’t care if you roll or not. I, personally, would much prefer you stick to your principles - if it is possible to call what a piece of shit like you believes “principles” - and spend a few years in a federal prison.
Mueller almost certainly has what he needs to nail your ass to the wall. If you want to protect that other piece of shit, that is your choice, dickhead.
Oh, and Roger darling: the beret just makes you look like more of an asshole. Mon dieu!

13 Likes

It really isn’t a question of the beret making Stone look like an asshole. He is an asshole and the beret underscores that fundamental reality.

11 Likes

8 Likes

Me thinks the lady doth protest too much. Anyone that spends time saying how they’ll never roll is going to be one of the first to flip.

And who amongst us doesn’t have loads of extraneous financial crimes to prosecute, even though we weren’t (or were) involved in Russian hi-jinks (treason).

4 Likes

Panic makes weirdos like Stone do strange things.

6 Likes

His movies all suck.

7 Likes

When push comes to shove, Stone will flip on anyone that will reduce the time he will be spending in prison.

He knows that he is far too old and flabby to survive long mixed in with the general population.

1 Like

So what’s the betting book saying on how soon he flips?
He defines the word “creep”.

1 Like

I thought JFK was overrated.

1 Like

Well, obviously, why else would you be trotting out your prison look on video, they love gray foxes with cute hats at Leavenworth…

Makes it a lot more likely he’ll hear the cell door clang behind him. Works for me.

4 Likes

This is probably for an audience of one.
Stone Cold Translation: “Not only am I flipping out, I’ve flipped”.

2 Likes

Roger Stone was part of that famous conservative Republican Triumvirate of Fuckery that also included Paul Manafort and Lee Atwater.
Paul Manafort is in the same legal boat that Roger Stone is in right now, trying to show a calm and unconcerned front to the public although we know they are both pissing in their pants from panic behind the scenes.
Lee Atwater took the easy way out: he died. And he died a painful and horrifying death, which he justly deserved, and if there is a hell, I sincerely hope Mr. Atwater is roasting like a Cornish hen on a Weber kettle.

4 Likes

Man, this guy should not be mistreating that Stone Cold Steve Austin shirt.

1 Like

“I’m not the flipper! I’m not the flipper! YOU’RE the flipper!”

3 Likes

I’d say ducks on a pond, but they’ve capsized and their feet are flailing for everyone to see.

1 Like

Might be a hat tip to trump’s wrestling promo days:

1 Like

One of my favorite shows as a kid!