Discussion: STILL NOT NORMAL: Why Trump's Presser Was So Jarring

Sithrak.

In fact, he will get much, much worse.

7 Likes

Count on it.

I’m starting to fear less and laugh a whole lot more.

They aren’t going to let him get near the nukes.

13 Likes

Trump spoke in broad terms
about his intention to be “the greatest jobs producer that God ever
created” and to create a healthcare system that is “far less expensive
and far better” than Obamacare.
…
I am gonna be remembering that he said this and I’m gonna be expecting him to do what he said.
(har har … snicker)

6 Likes

Funny …

It’s almost been too much for me today…

I think it was actually hearing his voice babble again ----

I wouldn’t care if he never spoke about anything again… just send someone else out there with the script —

I think I need to go get a nice fuzzy bunny… maybe eat a pancake —

19 Likes

Yeah, that makes sense. In his grandiose, low brow, huckster mind. And in his tiny, very dark, vindictive heart.

5 Likes

Don’t worry; I’m confident that we will be greeted as liberators.

9 Likes

In comparison to other crazy monarchs in history Trump is on the sane side, is that a comfort no. His voters wanted a shit show, and so a shit show is what we shall have. Get your wellies and shovels ready, and prepare to dig.

9 Likes

Do the lemon laws apply to incompetent leaders?

4 Likes

State of the union preview.

14 Likes

Something else that I found jarring was his lack of specificity combined with too much irrelevant specificity. For instance, his gleeful discussion of how he cleverly deduced that the “intelligence community” was leaking information. Longish story about how he had a meeting with members of the IC and didn’t tell his staff or family. Not even his personal assistant, Rona. Because he didn’t trust them? Anyway, in his telling, the information was still leaked so he knew who was at fault.

Cunning plan, right? I’m pretty sure it could be easily disproved as well. He said he met with them at Trump Tower and no one else knew? He is so deeply odd I think he actually might have an organic brain problem.

10 Likes

They were talking about this ad nausea him all week long preceding this briefing, including talking about how the various agency heads had arrived to conduct a brief. Trump is a moron.

10 Likes

He’s fucked himself so many times now and he’s not even aware of it.

7 Likes

I like your optimism.
But I fear eight…

2 Likes

What’s “fasten your seatbelts” in Russian? “Vodka”?

3 Likes

He never said that [/KAC TOMORROW]

5 Likes

LOL, that’s different. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I will be surprised if he lasts 4 years.

12 Likes

I don’t see why this presser was so jarring, it was just the Asshole-elect being himself…Donald “the draft dodging coward” Trump, world class asshole.

I give this moron six months to begin having impeachment articles drafted,

So much for fucking democracy, Sad.

4 Likes

Eight months? I’m not sure he’ll last that long.

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available