Discussion: STILL NOT NORMAL: Why Trump's Presser Was So Jarring

3 Likes

I hope he bans all of the press except the National Enquirer or stops giving press conferences altogether. And let him tweet out the inaugural address and state of the union. What he says is angry Vogon poetry word vomit anyway. But only if it forces journalists to give up on kissing ass to get access and do their damn job. Which at this point is to save the world from this monster and his flying monkeys. I know, tall order.

63 Likes

To all those who made this possible …

You own it … Fuckers ! -----

66 Likes

“I think Donald Trump has one mode," he said. "That is the kind of Trump as a larger-than-life figure who is on the one hand doing tremendous, beautiful, great things, and on the other hand is surrounded by vicious enemies who will do everything to tear him down.”

Not to quibble, but has Trump ever done “tremendous,” “beautiful,” or “great” things? I know that is how he describes every single idea or turning of a profit for himself, but WTF.

37 Likes

In his own mind is the way I read that.

25 Likes

I saw the piles of folders full of unknown documents and immediately I thought this was the stupidest prop Trump used since the boxes of Trump Steaks.

41 Likes

Cheeto Donnie’s policy vision

( o) ( o) :telescope:

2 Likes

And by the way TPM, not only is he still not normal he is NEVER GOING TO BE NORMAL.

40 Likes

Sure, let’s have a mentally ill guy run the country for a while. What could go wrong? I mean, besides everything.

61 Likes

As the greatest job creator God has created when will someone stand up and ask when are Trump organization manufacturing jobs coming to the USA?

22 Likes

“the greatest jobs producer that God ever created”

This god must be one sick mofo with a twisted sense of humor.

20 Likes

Take responsibility, dude. Reportedly your campaign (maybe Manafort) wanted to run oppo research on you - to dig up this very sort of stuff - in order to be prepared and have a strategy to respond. You prevented the campaign from doing so. You. Your action. The intelligence that you stopped listening to by turning away briefings was getting this information, you could have had it and started acting as if it was a concern how cozy you seem to be getting with Russia - even if there it turns out there was no compromising real intel - you could have stepped back and not given the appearance of ‘maybe there is some there, there.’ Instead you bluster, bully, explode, and remain entrenched in making yourself appear to the public and the world, that you indeed are a dupe for Putin. Not because of the media. Not because of the intelligence community. Because of your laziness, arrogance and frankly because you are a fool. Please consider the Palin (exit) path forward.

35 Likes

And Pence is not much of an improvement, in some ways perhaps worse. Sad not a beautiful thing!

12 Likes

Here we go…four years of delusional, self-centered bullshit! Wake me when it’s over!

21 Likes

The fact that every insane asylum is enclosed by a tall wall, gives his border plans a whole new meaning.

14 Likes

O surely you jest. That is beyond his ability.

16 Likes

Eventually, and that time begins in about 10 days, Donnie, you will have to start doing something. For a while, you can keep taking credit for others’ accomplishments and try to blame your failures on your predecessor ( you know, the black man), but then people are going to expect some payoff on all your boasts and promises. You cannot blame your utter incompetence and lack of substance on others forever. We can only hope to limit the destruction in the meantime.

13 Likes

You just described the god of most christians.

10 Likes

It’s going to be a long fucking four years…

16 Likes

Reporters admit it: Not since George the III has a leader of America been so succumbed to mental health issues. Narcissistic personality disorder makes it impossible to govern, since the Donald is the center of the world, he is all that matters, and any criticism threatens him to the core. Reporters will never have civil discourse with him. Call it like it is, he’s crazy, or you’ll be pulled into his bottomless black hole.

28 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available