Discussion: STILL NOT NORMAL: Why Trump's Presser Was So Jarring

Just in case anyone missed it: the lawyer who spoke for him at his presser on his “divestment plan” or whatever he’s calling it works for Morgan Lewis, which proudly touts this prestigious award on their website–at least for now:

Wouldn’t be surprised if it all of a sudden disappears at some point.

This should be Trump’s ‘HailToTheKing’ entry song.

Stet the lyrics for his Psychophants.

…and small vulgarian hands! Geez, let’s not forget that, o.k.?

One of those cases where the group is complicit in the bullying of one of its members. After the scurrilous attack on Acosta, the others could have just shut it down.

Rump spelt with a t aka Whitey/cracker is a perfect example for the phrase:“action speak louder than words”. My feeling is when we see that the main reasons for him being president are: 1. ego. 2. making loads of money. We’ll, unfortunately see soon.
Also, I don’t blame the 26% that voted him in; that blame goes to the 46% that didn’t vote. They’re responsible.

I’ve added Jack Dorsey to the short list of people who significantly helped promote PESO (whether intended or not). From the Twitter Terms of Service:
“Hateful conduct: You may not promote violence against or directly attack or threaten other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or disease. We also do not allow accounts whose primary purpose is inciting harm towards others on the basis of these categories.”

HTF did PESO get to keep his account active during the campaign?

I’d love to believe that, but how many times have we thought that before?

1 Like

Trump appeared no closer to adhering to the norms …

…nor having any real answers…

Interesting to listen to conserative co-workers bitch about how everything Donald does or doesn’t do is being questioned knowing all the rehashing they loved doing about Hillary that had been repeatedly disproved.

Also interesting how they are anticipating the markets to just go through the roof.

Will be interesting to see what they do if he crashes things worse than Bush…yea I know they won’t think it’s his fault but still…I’ll know…not that it will help me out …

I suppose his twisted reasoning is that even though he is terrified of germs he risked being exposed by having all that unprotected sex. Ergo he was risking his life as if he were a soldier in Viet Nam. The man is beyond disgusting.

4 Likes

The timestamp is 7:34 PM, not 3:00 AM, so I’d guess “fake”. But it’s only a guess.

Trump’s inauguration speech will actually be plagiarized from this 2011 Wondermark strip:

1 Like

Can we just send Trump back to Russia where he came?

The Donald Trump who took questions from reporters Tuesday in his first press conference as President-elect was the same combative, short-fingered temper the American public saw on the 2016 campaign trail, down to the red power tie.

Corrected.

1 Like

And without the first name of “Abby,” at that…

1 Like

You had to go and bring up micturation.

For good reason!

1 Like

This idiot brought a cheering section to a press conference. How idiotic is that!
Then a table full of “documents”; but reporters were chased away when they tried to look at them - so they were probably blank papers - how idiotic is that!
The Don spoke - how idiotic that turned out to be!!!

1 Like

“He’s fucked himself so many times now and he’s not even aware of it.”

But this time - to announce to the world that Dubai offered him a $2 billion “bribe” - and apparently that wasn’t enough… That IS something

1 Like

Tell me how you got here, because I’m a fucking bundle of nerves.

2 Likes

“CNN reported that the press was not allowed to take a closer look at the documents. The Associated Press similarly reported that Trump staffers blocked journalists from looking at the folders.”

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available