Discussion: Steve King Wants To Know Why The Term 'White Supremacist' Is Offensive

1 Like

Racism, stupidity, and pride is a toxic mix.

16 Likes

“Why did I sit in classes teaching me about the merits of our history and our civilization?”

As many of my students demonstrate, you can sit in a class and still not learn anything.

26 Likes

Oh my…

Do I start with the white sheets or the red armbands?

9 Likes

I appreciate it that he’s saying the quiet part loudly. I remember once upon a time when Very Reasonable People would gasp and tut-tut if you had the temerity to question whether people like Steve King were actually racist.

20 Likes

Let Justice be served.

7 Likes

…he values the “culture of America,” which is “based on values brought to the United States by whites from Europe,”

Yeah! That’s it! You know, stuff that actually came from Amurica, like jazz and blues and Southern cuisine.

12 Likes

Meh, let’s move on to something more substantive:

Quick! Let’s get a Democrat to say “motherfucker” or something!

27 Likes

Above all else, it must be reiterated that these people are really, really, REALLY dumb

12 Likes

If you have to ask…

8 Likes

FFS.

Dickhead.

2 Likes

King also told the Times that he’s not racist and said he believes immigrant assimilation is more important than race

Well of course - if you’re a white immigrant that is.
And should Blacks in America really be called “immigrants”? Didn’t a Texas school history book refer to slaves as “guest workers”?

4 Likes

when my brain begins to fail and i say stupid crap like this.
shoot me so I don’t embarrass myself for the rest of life.

3 Likes

I love when the garbage takes out itself

11 Likes

…Thy name is Republican.

2 Likes

Next up, King proposes dog-fighting a an Olympic Games discipline…

2 Likes

So true, what’s wrong with being a rattlesnake?

Sick basturd seems to relish in saying these toxic type statements. I mean enjoys the hell out of it. I think he gets his jollies - from both the spectacle and stir created - and all the piles of $$ he fundraises rakes in when he is attacked in response to each of these episodes.

Grift by provocation?

4 Likes

Bigots many times don’t get their bigotry. “I hate Hillary,Obama, I don’t know why, I just hate them”.

3 Likes

That creature is just too creepy. Those cold, cold eyes…

Anyway, I did not know that Iowa has that many white superfucks.

2 Likes