Discussion: Steve King: Obama Wasn't 'Raised With An American Experience'

Discussion for article #225401

Good grief, give it up. Is there really a point to all this? In 2 1/2 years Hillary will be President and you’ll be flinging the crazy at her then.

18 Likes

Oh go fist yourself King…

12 Likes

How many dog whistles can we cram in one statement?

20 Likes

King hasn’t attended too many athletic events where about a good percentage of the attendees have their arms respectfully by their side as opposed to the hand over their heart. A lot of people were taught there was a difference in proper conduct for the national anthem and the pledge of allegiance. And as far as flag worship goes, the KKK was great at t.

18 Likes

Maybe King can use his congressional authority to reinstate HUAC. Based on his rhetoric, it sounds like he seriously feels like we need it.

4 Likes

Now I don’t assert where he was born, I will just tell you that we are all certain that he was not raised with an American experience,"

Because if you don’t look the way I do, and think the exact same things are universal truths that I believe, well you aren’t a “real American”.
How long is it going to take for these people to realize that the type of people that fit their ideal, is dwindling every single day?

15 Likes

This is a jerkoff GOTP congressprick running to become a jerkoff GOTP Senatorprick, right?

Of course he’s spouting birther bullshit.

12 Likes

The GOP love the flag. I mean they really love it! Especially when they are standing up and shouting for inequality, sexism, racism, homophobia, secessionism, and religious intolerance. Luvvvvv that flag!

11 Likes

Are Steve King’s parents siblings? I don’t assert they were, I will just tell you that we are all certain that King exhibits the qualities of an inbred sack of shit.

23 Likes

Is he this crazy at home? Does he wonder about the sub-continental origins of ketchup and the word “shampoo”, ya know “Just sayin’…Could be a connection, a plot maybe. Not Amercian I can tell you that much.”

3 Likes

This should be part of a “Dangers of Lead Paint in the Home” PSA.

14 Likes

His only problem with ketchup and shampoo is he keeps mixing them up…dipping the freedom fries in the Head and Shoulders and the Heinz 57 on his head.

Takes forever to get ready in the morning.

9 Likes

This is not a Ted Cruz, who says stupid things out of calculation. This guy really and truly is a stupid person. But he may well speak for a certain part of America, the part Hunter S. Thompson said was a nation of “frightened dullards.”

20 Likes

For once I agree with Steve King: The President’s vision of America really isn’t like King’s vision of America. King’s version was memorialized here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAiyrees0uM

8 Likes

King is demonizing the president, the office of the presidency and every American who disagrees with his political ideology.

6 Likes

I suspect the word mesquite is banned in his house.

5 Likes

“GOP Rep. Steve King: Obama’s America Not Like Ours.”

King later clarified, “His is all … well … you know … urbany….”

10 Likes

Like Obama gives a fuck what this imbecile thinks…

12 Likes

What, he’s psychic? Well, I will agree with him that Obama’s America isn’t like King’s. King’s America is exclusionary and mean spirited. It’s the land of privilege and the “I got mine, too bad for you” ethos.

I don’t think Obama’s America is anything like that. And I thank the FSM for that.

10 Likes