Discussion: Stephen Moore Wants A 'Statute Of Limitations' On 'Saying Stupid Things'

For Moore, saying stupid things is a continuing course of conduct. The statute will never run.

32 Likes

Stephen Moore Wants A ‘Statute Of Limitations’ On 'Saying Stupid Things’

Don’t we all?

25 Likes

How about 2 years? Even if we set it at 20 minutes, it probably would not help you, Mr. Moore. (I just saw you on MSNBC.)

8 Likes

A statute of limitations on saying stupid stuff with an idiot like Stephen Moore doesn’t work since he’s always saying stupid stuff.

13 Likes

You beat me to it.

2 Likes

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/04/16/trump-fed-pick-stephen-moore-writing-features-clinton-aids-jokes.html.

k

6 Likes

How about a moratorium Steve? You can start by just shutting the fuck up.

16 Likes

Stephen Moore Wants A ‘ Statute Of Limitations

Funny, my eye saw “statue of lamentations.” I woulda sent him one of these:

9 Likes

It’s a continuing tort.

3 Likes

There already IS a statute of limitations on mistakes, but it only kicks in after you admit you made a mistake. And if you don’t admit you were wrong, it’s assumed you still believe it and shouldn’t be forgiven. But conservatives don’t understand what apologies are and want forgiveness without ever admitting they did anything wrong, because they DON’T think they’re ever wrong. We just didn’t see the context to how they were right.

And of course, we have video of Moore STILL saying stupid things, so that’d only confirm that he’s not sorry at all. Like him saying women should be paid less to force them to marry men they don’t want to be with and defending racist jokes about black people living in public housing. So…yeah. Thanks for playing!

12 Likes

Paging Jeremiah Wright.

1 Like
7 Likes

The below is not the benchmark for being a dumb ass:

“scores of woman . . . not one of them has made a claim of any kind of misconduct or misbehavior.”

Please, just fade away.

10 Likes

There is an idea in Moore’s “statute of limitations” on “saying stupid things” that thoughtful people might get behind, but Moore has said stupid things quiet recently so I don’t think the statute of limitations would apply to him.

4 Likes

Here is a thought, how about we just evaluate you by the last 3 statements you made. Oh, that still doesn’t help, I see.

9 Likes

Statute of limitations on saying stupid things

Yeah, it’s not as if he likes beer or has a buddy named Squi or anything.

13 Likes

Wow, this link (to cnbc) is really great. Thanks. I sure hope lots of folks take a look.

3 Likes

why put this fool on anywhere? it’s a waste of electrons

2 Likes

Me, I’d like to see limitations on hiring stupid people. I guess Moore and I are both dreamers, trapped in a world we never made.

20 Likes