Discussion: Stephen Colbert Crashes RNC Stage To Deliver Sick Trump Burn (VIDEO)

1 Like

This man remains brilliant. He is the Stephen Hawking of comedic social commentary.

30 Likes

Now I’m wondering which delegate clapped.

11 Likes

This was his moment to be himself, more like his time at Comedy Central than CBS. He has seemed lately to be shedding some of his CBS stodginess, let us hope that this trend continues.
Brilliant!

11 Likes

Truthiness rules! Bigly…

22 Likes

Wow…he really did that! I though it was some CBS gag.

6 Likes

Quick note: Stephen Colbert is on CBS’s Late Show, not NBC’s Tonight Show (as the article indicates).

10 Likes

Well, no wonder I keep seeing this Fallon fellow. Now you tell me.

14 Likes

Well, we can take Gov Kasich off the list of possible suspects.

2 Likes

yeah… it’s hard to tell when they only use one hand…

1 Like

The embiggening of truthiness…what we’ve all been waiting for!

6 Likes

Oh, you and your precious little facts. In my gut, I feel he’s on the Tonight Show. Truthiness rules!

9 Likes

Stephen Colbert has balls of rock. SOLID ROCK!

“I know I’m not supposed to be up here, but neither is Donald Trump.”

CLASSIC!

27 Likes

Damn, now I have to go get some real work done. I should have taken this week as vacation.

BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

7 Likes

How are you supposed to get any work done with THIS is your head?

I sure can’t.

21 Likes

The blue eyebrows are a nice touch.

3 Likes

what species is the critter ?

Would I be wrong in assuming that the security guard who hustled Stephen off the stage was the only person in a one mile radius of Drumpfest not carrying a weapon?

1 Like

Was there any actual audience for that? It looks like it was only press and they were still just setting up.

It’s the FOUR eyebrows.

Not even Von Clownstick has that many.

Just watch at the DNC Greg Gutman will dash up on the stage, try to tell a joke about Hillary Clinton and everybody will yell back the punch line and “yeah, yeah, we heard it already!”

2 Likes