Discussion: State Dept.: Rudy Giuliani 'Speaks For Himself,' Not For US On Foreign Policy

This is real news. I wasn’t aware that Rudy spoke for anyone. Including himself.

3 Likes

He has a tiny little baby fist

1 Like

It’s pretty much every man for himself in this administration, isn’t it?

2 Likes

This State Dept. ‘diplomatic speak’ is hilarious! One wonders what the powers that be REALLY want to say? LOL!!

2 Likes

Every reasonably educated professional in my small town would understand that a world-influencing government has to have coherent, agreed-upon policies. I could sit down randomly at a lunch table and everyone at the table would understand that. It’s just astonishing how deeply sloppy, stupid, and incompetent these people are.

4 Likes

“For the United States, there’s a risk if world leaders trying to divine Trump’s intentions aren’t sure who to believe, said Ned Price, a former spokesman for the White House National Security Council in the Obama administration.”

This is an easy one. Don’t believe anything that comes out of the Trump White House or his circle of frenemies.

2 Likes

Giuliani is simply following the same “stream of consciousness” pattern as the Asshole-elect (aka Cadet Bone Spur), blurting out whatever is on his mind at that second, whether fact, fiction, or dream.

1 Like

Message to the rest of the world: Please just go about your own business as best as you can for the next couple of years while we try to fix this thing.

3 Likes

OK, nice of the State Department to clarify which trigger-happy maniacs speak for themselves and which speak for the US on foreign policy.

3 Likes

Rudy speaks for himself and he’s really not sure what he’s talking about on any subject, so pretty much just go back to ignoring him.