Discussion: State ACLU Director Resigns Over Group's Support For Trans Rights

when are you folks going to understand that it’s not the transgendered, it’s the male predators.

Male pedophile-predators have full access to little boys in the mens-room - and have since the advent of public and gendered restrooms.

… Yet there’s no issue. No constant epidemic of attacks. Just people of all ages peeing and pooping and doing their business… with, yes, the rare occasional problem that all public spaces have - with no right-wing sponsored concern-agenda… ever.

Also, the signs on restroom doors are not magic.
Predators have always had access to just about any public restroom by just pushing the door open and walking through - no matter what gender the sign on the door says. Officially giving trans people rights does not change that - nor does it change the fact that it’s illegal to attack someone, spy on people, or loiter in public restrooms no matter anyone’s gender or gender i.d.

And if you think predator-types are going to go out and buy women’s clothes and wigs and shoes - and go out in public dressed like a woman to find a public restroom in the mall or Applebees - just to ‘trick’ people into thinking they’re transgendered and accepting them into the women’s restroom for the off chance they’ll be able to attack someone in there (and not get caught)… well, predators aren’t as idiotic as you… It’s time you know that.

5 Likes

She has a point – dark-skinned people in a bathroom could frighten children, so the darkies need to use a restroom designated for their kind.

3 Likes

Where’s my skepticism now?

Since I suspect Smith may have made the whole thing up, my skepticism remains unabated.

I think you may have missed my sarcasm. My initial thought to her story was how can she be sure they were transgender? Did she give them a physical? And so I made up a quote because the image in my head of this woman doing pants inspections struck me as funny.

2 Likes

Why are these people always so concerned over the regulation of penises?

Ah. My bad then, I did miss the sarcasm. Kudos on a flawless wingnut imitation.

Someone ought to tell her that some innocent white children were very upset and nervous a while back when some six-foot tall black men wanted to share their swimming pool. Think of the children, ACLU! Don’t those little children need protection from dem nggrs…

Why are you so preoccupied with regulating penises? Do you not trust YOUR penis? Has it done something wrong in the past that you’re trying to assimilate? Are you afraid it will?

Why is the fetishization and fear of ‘penis evil’ so prevalent among so called '‘Conservatives’? Does it accompany low intelligence and violent tendencies as postulated by some?

Well, it seems we have a real test subject right here in our midst…

1 Like

THIS is the real crime. Why isn’t anyone else talking about this?

3 Likes

You call yourself intelligent?

Male predators aren’t stopped by the sign on the door of the restroom. They go right in if the circumstances work for them to find a victim.

Hint: Trans access to restrooms or not, the predator still doesn’t want witnesses.

1 Like

She resigned, which is the right thing to do.

Why do you assume a transgender is a “predator?”

There will always be someone that a law isn’t perfectly suited to but for the general public any particular law is the best for the most and that is the best that can happen.

She, Mrs. Smith, seems afraid for all sorts of reasons and this is just getting lumped on top of her paranoia.

What makes you think they are post operative at all? Is there a second pic of their respective junk I didn’t see?

Here’s a funny story, an old one too!

I used to be the technical director and audio engineer for one of the most popular heavy metal bands on earth back in the 80’s. One night after a show in Philidelphia we were brought to a local ‘Philly bar’ (just about the entire crew, band and all) for some ‘hobnobbing’ as the singer used to say. One of the crew starts chatting up this woman at the bar (hormone saturated men that we were) and about ten minutes later the bar tender calls me over and shows me a pocket sized snapshot of a young Marine, then nods his head in the direction of the woman. I thought he was indicating that the woman had a boyfriend who is a Marine, but no, he was telling me that she WAS the Marine!

As this information spreads among our ranks (it’s now obvious that the locals know and relish what’s going on), I look over and they’re both gone from the bar. Ten minutes later our guy comes running in from the door to the back alley with a look like he’s seen a ghost. Turns out he saw a penis, not a ghost! It seems the locals watched this happen quite a bit (the local rep had brought us here, hoping it would happen) and were quite willing to let her keep doing it for their entertainment. Not nice.

It does however illustrate that you can’t in ANY WAY tell that a transwoman is pre OR post opperative unless you strip them naked in a bright light and make them show you directly. Turns out this one was a STRIPPER! Now, let that sink in for a while. This transwoman was fooling hundreds of men every night WITH A G STRING ON.

And yet you think YOU can tell with a casual inspection? Or do you think we all need to carry DNA cards that need to be presented at the bathroom door?

Exactly. It is amazing to me how people can compartmentalize oppression.

1 Like

u ask these folks who are causing uproar about this when did it start becoming an issue with you?

Uhhhh, when there was an election coming up and there was scapegoating and fearmongering to be done…

I jumped into this discussion specifically to write this same argument. I am not sorry you beat me to it. The hypocrisy of this woman is stark.

Amen

I don’t believe this woman for one minute. How did she ever get a job with the ACLU?

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available