Discussion: Spicer Says He Never 'Knowingly' Lied As White House Press Secretary

There should be a photo of Spicer in the definition of “weasel” in the dictionary.

10 Likes

A liar lying about his lies? Gasp.

16 Likes

he never “knowingly” lied as White House press secretary.

Hmm. Knowing is pretty much what separates lying from all the other lesser included euphemisms.

8 Likes

“I think it might’ve been better to be a lot more specific with what we were talking about in terms of the universe, not focus so much on photographic evidence, et cetera,” Spicer told ABC when asked about his declaration about the crowds at Trump’s inauguration.

Spice’s PressSec mode dies hard.

4 Likes

And I never had sex with that woman…

1 Like

…he never “knowingly” lied as White House press secretary.

So, not dishonest, just spectacularly stupid. Thanks for clearing that up.

14 Likes

Same way I don’t “knowingly” take a shit. Just kinda happens. I’m not consciously approving of that. You wouldn’t either if you had the choice, right? You’d never poop again! Same deal for Spicey: he’s the real victim here.

1 Like

LOL. I’m 100% sure his entire first appearance as Press Secretary was a world-class circus of knowingly denying reality and defending a lie:

Yeah…most comparison don’t even show the back part across the streets. Obama totally has the bigger dick.

15 Likes

So either he is confessing to having zero cerebral activity, or he is lying yet again. And in keeping with his MO, he is telling a HUGE. baldfaced lie.

9 Likes

11 Likes

And he is still telling lies…

3 Likes

I love lawyer-speak. Every sentence has a trap door to allow some attempt at escape from legal jeopardy.

Nothing reveals guilt quite like this kind of dissembling.

2 Likes

Nothing matters. Now that he’s achieved celebrity status he’ll do just fine in Washington DC

“If knowing is knowable, how do we know this?”

-Woody Allen

3 Likes

Thirty-five sweet goodbyes is not sex. But a show of dominance. Look at all the people on line to do trump! (Steely Dan reference)

from the ABC article

When asked if he had ever lied to the American people, Spicer responded, “I don’t think so.”

“I have not knowingly done anything to … do that, no,” he added when pressed harder.

16 Likes

When he was at the WH, he opened his mouth and lies spewed forth.

Now he’s out of the WH and the same damned thing.

Some people never learn. And most of them work (or voted) for Donnie Two Scoops.

10 Likes

Alternate Headline: Sean Spicer Cements His Prevarication Bona Fides

10 Likes

Still fearing the long arm/slap and tiny fingers/tweet of his old boss, I see. When you start out a die-hard partisan (RNC hack, and check out the college stories of all blowhard but saying nothing), add some Stockholm Syndrome per the reported dress downs by ‘45’ after each press conference in the first month or so… this is the spineless nearly self-irredeemable mess one gets.