Discussion: <span style="line-height: 1em;">Cruz: Trump Criticized My Wife Because He's 'Scared' To Discuss Foreign Policy

Derp Fight!

14 Likes

Dear dog help me, I agree with Ted Cruz.

1 Like

No, Trump is discussing Cruz’s wife because Trump is a sexist buffoon.

3 Likes

I thought this was about Cruz. Well, i got some good < span style=“line-height: 1em;” jokes too.

3 Likes

Ah, no, Rafael. If you go through the NY Times transcript, he’s quite willing to spout out about any kind of foreign policy. Now, none of it’s sane, but that’s par for the course.

7 Likes

as keeps being pointed out here and other places… if Hillary is the nominee they promise to not bring Bill into this mess?

or Chelsea or the grandkid?

4 Likes

“Attacking spouses and children is off-limits. It has no place in politics,” Cruz said on “Fox News Sunday.”
…

Ted I expect Mr Obama would appreciate the GOP LAYING OFF HIS WIFE AND KIDS just like you’d appreciate trump doing the same with your wife. Now you know what Obama feels when you numbskulls disparage his family. The knife cuts both ways buddy.

OK, now having said all that don’cha think it’s time to get out of Trump’s mud hole?
edit
Ted…this is what comes to mind when you two numbskulls “debate” each other

And it would be nice to lay off Hillary’s family as well. But you won’t I am sure. Hypocrites that you are.

10 Likes

Nah…

He did it because it pleases him.

2 Likes

this is the real reason Donnie won’t debate and sCruze is too dumb to figure it out… it’s called misdirection… make the idiot think about something else…

“He doesn’t understand these issues.”

And neither do you. It’s telling that you’ve done everything you can to amplify this no-issue of your respective wives this past week. Kinda steered the conversation away from all the heat you were taking over your comments immediately following the Brussels attacks didn’t it?

You’re one slimy little snake Senator Crud.

13 Likes

becuz < span style=“line-height: 2em;”< Drumpf:?

5 Likes

The problem for Cruz is the GOP base revels in misogyny - relatives of candidates or not - whereas the general public is appalled by this behavior.

So, Cruz has no obvious way to combat Trump on this while in the midst of this disgraceful primary, but it won’t play well for Trump in the general election.

2 Likes

Hey Ted… Here’s some ammunition for you:

2 Likes

Ted, Your man drumpf has no foreign policy … and to him what issues he sees are over simplified … that’s why he won’t debate it. It’s not that he’s scared.
To Drumpf immigration = one big assed classy and over built wall. That’s his policy in total.

2 Likes

Didn’t Ted, or his “supporters”, first come out with that old nude of Trump’s first wife? If the candidate “cannot have a say” in what “their” super PAC does, then how does a candidate take responsibility for what is said in their name? It seems Citizen’s United might have a hand in real/false flag operations like this.

Perhaps if someone’s superPac puts out ads denigrating Chief SCOTUS Roberts with no accountability, then and only then might their ruling be, um, reconsidered?

1 Like

The only foreign policy Drumpf has is: Find a young, beautiful, gullible woman and then bribe her into marrying him until the prenup “matures” and she can walk away with millions.

1 Like

No, Ted, Tramp attacked your wife to deflect the damage caused by seeing HIS wife posing nude in a “gentleman’smagazine.” Tramp wants to be presidential, but he has a wife who posed nude for the pleasure of male readership. Think about Mary Todd, Mamie, Pat, Betty, Nancy, Barbara, Laura,…former gop First Ladies of the United States. How does Tramp’s wife compare on the “presidential” scale? Tramp class, maybe?
Take a peek…
http://gq-images.condecdn.net/image/r5qaGmdKJPN/crop/1020

Why did you tell me to think about Mamie, Pat, Betty, et al when mentioning near-nude pictures? Now I have to make a run to CVS for Dramamine and Tagamet.

1 Like

HA! HA, HA! hA!

I coughed an Easter candy into my nose!

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available