Discussion: <span class="s1">Donald Trump: America’s 'T<span class="s1">axes Too High, Wages Too High'

Discussion for article #242718

Incredible

17 Likes

That’s a great message to voters : you’re making too much money!

44 Likes

“Wages are too high.”

Try selling that turd to the American people. Sorry Mack, your working two jobs and eighty hours a week to support your family, and you’re just making too much money.

26 Likes

From someone making billions, this is a little hard to stomach.

27 Likes

I bet this gold-plated asshole doesn’t know how much a gallon of milk is either, just like good old GHWB back in the day.

27 Likes

Those people don’t vote anyway.

He’s talking to the people who think that their maid/car guy/landscaper charges too much.

24 Likes

I hope the folks putting together ads for Hillary didn’t get hurt tripping over themselves —

30 Likes

It’s all so clear now, people are a huge economic drag on our economy…

31 Likes

As Marco said higher wages are like saying, “Welcome robots!”

8 Likes

I call it Limbo Economics.

[“How low can you go?”]

6 Likes

What has become of this country that this ignorant asshole has risen to this level in the political debate? Really?? What has happened?? Really??

17 Likes

Because of course, that’s exactly how Donald Trump started life: without two coins to rub together, competing without any support against other international workers, working his way up from the bottom on the minimum wage. Not.

17 Likes

Fox Business: Where we show those commies at Fox News how it’s done!

5 Likes

Fuck this millionaire cumslut in the ass.

I wish he’d gone without food or heat for a year or two before he’d made that stupid fucking comment.

EDIT: Bilioinaire slut, my bad.

6 Likes

The people who he’s talking to who mostly have no idea what the minimum wage is anyway. 15 an hour isn’t remotely tenable in many large cities, like New York. If you’re making 31,000 a year in NYC, you’re living in a crate.

10 Likes

Doesn’t Maria, in her midtown mansion, have a central courtyard of green space, her own little Manhattan lawn? I hear she waters it with baby blood…

2 Likes

Ding, ding, ding! I think we have a Romneyesque “47 percent” comment.

21 Likes

3 Likes

Thirty years ago, one of my best students landed a 31K a year gig in Boston. Having lived there I told him to either look for something else or prepare to moonlight.

5 Likes