Discussion: Sheriff Clarke Lauds 'Very Presidential' Statement On White Nationalist Rally

1 Like

There’s a phrase in the community for people like Clarke. It rhymes with “Buncle Dom.”

7 Likes

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Dear Leader ManBaby Terrorist President Snowflake isn’t “very presidential” at anything.
He’s a laughing stock and his supporters are ALL TERRORISTS.

2 Likes

What an unusual person.

11 Likes

Clarke, you ignorant fool…if the lunatic fringe ever takes over, they’ll be putting you on a plantation too.

…or in a camp.

4 Likes

I thought it rhymed with gas hole.

8 Likes

He deserves another Medal for that

10 Likes

OT but (unlike Sheriff Clarke’s remarks) quite relevant: Netizens crowd-source individual White Nationalists and reach out to their employers.

Not the kind of reporting Politico gets to do (or TPM gets to repurpose), but fair game … since TPM posts show up in The Roots’ sister site, Jezebel :wink:

1 Like

More fake jewelry than Ivanka Hour on the Home Shopping Network.

10 Likes

Why does the media continue to solicit or dignify comments from people whose opinions have proven to be inconsequential (at best) or agenda-serving? Clarke is a self-serving, racist xenophobe. We all know this. I saw Scaramucci’s comments earlier today… why the fuck does anyone care what Anthony Scaramucci thinks about anything? I have the same question whenever I see Kellyanne talking about things, but at least she ostensibly has some kind of connection to the WH…

10 Likes

didn’t take sides.

He probably would have criticized Lincoln for taking sides in the Civil War.

8 Likes

Who gives a hoot what this clown has to say?

We all know that he bows down to his master Trump, just like that girl named, Omarosa! What fools they both are for supporting the oppression of their own people! Now that’s a house ****** for ya!

5 Likes

You want to scream at him
Remember these people fought supremacists so you could be a Sheriff
They are not on your side

4 Likes

I’m sure those uppity niCLANGs deserved the dogs and firehoses, in Clarke’s opinion.

2 Likes

Add Paris Dennard to the list. He was screaming and unhinged in his support of PO(tu)S last night on CNN

3 Likes

Shouldn’t this culo be appearing in a local docket ala Arapayaso?

2 Likes
Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke, one of the nation’s most controversial law enforcement officials, on Saturday praised President Donald Trump for not taking “sides” in his response to violence at a white nationalist rally.

You may be excused, Sheriff Clarke, for your mistaken belief that anyone gives a rat’s ass what you think.

5 Likes

Oh, there are so many more. I can’t type 'em here. I will just go with Boo Boo the fool.

2 Likes

Still auditioning for a part in the administration, eh Sheriff? Well, this tone-deaf, sycophantic statement should help.

5 Likes

Yes, Sheriff Phonymedals. Let us not call out racists and Nazis. Why, that would be so…un-American!

1 Like