Discussion: Sheriff Arpaio Still Insists Obama's Birth Certificate Was 'Forged'

What was forged was the paper letting Sheriff Joe out of the institution.

16 Likes

And this is the lead proponent of “Papers please” policing of Hispanics. I imagine even if confronted with “papers” from someone not quite white enough he would smell a fraud.

He’s sick.

22 Likes

Exactly. I still insist Arpaio is completely deranged.

11 Likes

I’d love to see Sheriff Joe pull over President Obama’s motorcade, based on his usual racial profiling…

5 Likes

Trump: I trust Arapaio. He is a fellow White. I think Obama was born in a foreign land (Hawaii is foreign too).

1 Like

All the people “backing down” knew it the whole issue was manufactured bullshit to begin with. The Republican base, and Sheriff Arpaio, still swallowed it though and they won’t cough it up for anything.

3 Likes

Arpaio, “If the Earth is round how come we don’t fall off”.

9 Likes

Irreparably, irretrievably, irreversably stupid.

A blot on his profession. A stain on his district. A shame for the entire country.

4 Likes

Maricopa County and its voters can fuck the fuck off.

10 Likes

Now queue the Trump campaign to give a big old wink and a hug to Arpaio, so all Trump’s supporters will know that Trump was just being sarcastic to the press last week. Possibly even “I don’t know, maybe its still an issue. Some people are saying its a forgery you know. Many, many good people. Sheriffs even”

9 Likes

Sheriff Arpaio Still Insists Moon Made of Cheese

3 Likes

The “Surprise Tea Party”?

The only surprise is that there’s still a Tea Party… or that they’re in any way relevant any more.

4 Likes

Alternate Headline: “Sheriff Joe is Still a Fucking Idiot”.

9 Likes

I believe that refers to the Tea Party of Surprise, Arizona.

2 Likes

“But how can I back down when we started it? I’m not going to just forget it.”

Wait, is the GOP they admitting they started it again? I thought it was all Hillary’s doing.

Sheriff Joe really needs to get an updated set of talking points.

11 Likes

Bigotry, intolerance, and ignorance has many, many faces.

2 Likes

“But how can I back down when we started it?

Obviously doesn’t read his campaign memos.

2 Likes

Basically Metro Phoenix. Remember that when you’re planning your next vacation.

2 Likes