Discussion: Sessions Won't Commit To Further Testimony Or Handing Over Documents

Warner doesn’t inspire confidence…

Why? What did he say? I just got out of a (poorly timed) meeting and haven’t had a chance to catch up yet.

DiFi is picking up the slack.

2 Likes

I’m having to run it through a “Southern Fried Cracker to English” translator. Good app. Removes all the extra vowels and dropped g’s.

2 Likes

Commenter on Daily Kos: ‘Bilbo Bigot’

Stonewall Midgetson

1 Like

Wow, in all seriousness, Sen. Collins has really declined physically. Anything to keep a seat, I guess.

1 Like

If Sessions doesn’t have anything to hide then why not hand over relevant documents? Sessions is starting to sound a little more and more irritated as the hearing goes on.

2 Likes

Heinrich is hitting 'em out of the park…

3 Likes

For Heinrich, I will break one of my long-standing rules. I will send a check to his reelection campaign, even though he is a senator outside my state.

2 Likes

Lankford looks like a Hilterjungend, besides being an asshole.

3 Likes

Seems like Sessions thinks he gets to choose which Congressional inquiries and (eventual) subpoenas. Good luck with that.

2 Likes

I don’t know. I don’t recall, I don’t remember. "But ah due ‘member when me and mah daddy went noodlin’ fer catfish when ah was in juniah hah.

Sessions is either a liar, incompetent, or an incompetent liar.

Oh, and Cotton is a foolish self serving Hitlerjungend asshole too.

3 Likes

He is also a closet case, whiny bottom

1 Like

Kamela, ‘Uppity Black Lady’ Harris had Bilbo Bigot on the ropes and got ‘shut down’ by Burr again. Angry shaking of head.

2 Likes

I would hope that the next Democrat in the lineup will pick up where Kamela left off.

For now, I have to listen to the “senior” senator of my state.

(Time to pour a double scotch)

1 Like

Impressed with Heinrich, King, Wyden, Harris, Reed.

2 Likes

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH don’t recall”

1 Like

“And if I do recall anything, I ain’t gonna tell ya because executive privilege.”

Does that about sum it up?

Fry him.

3 Likes