Discussion: Sessions Snaps At Harris: 'If I Don't Qualify' My Answers, 'You'll Accuse Me Of Lying'

Lordy, she was making him sweat and rightly so. But once again, she got gaveled into silence. Yet Beauregard was allowed to ramble aimlessly for each question.

11 Likes

Holy Shit. McCain must have had a good night’s sleep. He’s actually going after the Alabama Asshole

11 Likes

Jefferson Beauregard must be a state of complete “nervous” shock, assuming as he did that all “uppity” people (especially wimmin) had been removed from the gubmint by President Trump’s election “victory.” Why, she even dared to look him in the eye, and cut him off!

8 Likes

You are not white so you should show more respect for a white man from Bama.

3 Likes

Questioning from a former state’s attorney general makes the US Attorney General nervous??

Perhaps he should consider another line of work.

We’d all be better off.

18 Likes

At this point, Sessions is either lying or senile.

3 Likes

Well Miss Beauregard, you are either not answering or lying.

3 Likes

Also reading his questions. Good staff work.

1 Like

Yes. McCain seems to imply that Sessions was never interested in his committee responsibilities before.

6 Likes

saying the pace of her questioning made him nervous

The pace of her questioning? You sure it isn’t her shade of melanin that’s making you nervous?

6 Likes

Harris / Schiff 2020

5 Likes

He’s lying, and he’s doing it with a smirk and a healthy dollop of righteous indignation, and he’s daring the world to prove him wrong.

3 Likes

What’s with all of the smirking? I guess he figures that he’s got most of the panel (especially that damn Cotton!) on his side and nothing is going to hurt him.

1 Like

The Arizona diamondbacks had an off day yesterday😁

3 Likes

I’m a Harris / Castro guy myself, but you could talk me into it! ;->

2 Likes

Nah. Their both from Cali. Need geographical balance.

3 Likes

Make no fucking mistake: you know PRECISELY why it was Harris at whom he finally felt comfortable to snap.

9 Likes

“—and I’m not able to be rushed this fast. It makes me nervous,” Sessions said.

Heh, you ought to be nervous, Sir.

5 Likes

Castro’s a Texan.

3 Likes