Discussion: Sessions' Semantics Lesson: Saying 'Hoax' Is A Bridge Too Far But 'Spying' Is Fine

1 Like

Go climb back under your rock in Alabama. What a slime ball Sessions is.

5 Likes

Well, Sessions should know, since what he did to Lambert Mims Bob Gulledge was absolutely legitimate to call a “hoax.”

6 Likes
20 Likes

I think its obvious that there are drafts of the IG report “investigating the investigators” circulating around.

I just can’t figure out what is going on. Is the “spying” stuff another “no collusion, no obstruction” - like move, designed to create a false frame for an IG report that exonerates the intel community?

Or is the “spying” stuff based on the IG report conclusions that are being leaked?

I think racist perjurer are perfectly good English words.

9 Likes
9 Likes

The Elf knows enough to hedge his bets on this one.

5 Likes

“Sessions seems to have gotten the memo: “I think spying is a good English word,” said Barr last week before the Senate Judiciary Committee.”

Gee, can they NOT be so lazy? Repeat it verbatim, seriously?

5 Likes

I had a hard time being a teenager in Germany after they got Eichmann. I was a Rod Serling fan and often imagined a Serling-esque scenario in which I was playing ping pong in our cellar and was transported to, let’s say, less friendly environs in less friendly times.

Since then my feelings have matured. A lot.

2 Likes

“Hoax…is a strong way to say ‘this is bogus’,” Sessions said at a conference Wednesday…

“But, I find that it’s easier to pronounce that way, what with all of the marbles in my mouth.”

1 Like

Coretta Scott King was right!

3 Likes

Who is this guy Sessions and why should anyone care what he says?

4 Likes

Clearly the man has learned nothing.

4 Likes

Jefferson should’ve recused himself from this conference, too.

10 Likes

Well…people who actually DO THE WORK prefer ‘investigation’ to your petty smearing but maybe that’s just me Jeffie.

2 Likes

It’s been drilled into them. Spankee-Mania is a cult and they learn to chant all the right words. The first words they all learned were “lock her up”…

4 Likes

“I think spying is a perfectly good word,” he said.

Sessions seems to have gotten the memo: “I think spying is a good English word,” said Barr last week before the Senate Judiciary Committee.

translated

1 Like

He didn’t have a problem voting for the Patriot Act.

3 Likes

If you are a US citizen talking to Russian operatives or government officials you should expect to be monitored.

They are not our friends, they are the spies.

6 Likes