Discussion: Sessions: IG Reveals ‘Number Of Significant Errors’ By DOJ Leadership

1 Like

One of the key issues of potential bias the report notes was that the IG was not certain Strzok’s bias did not impact the extent to which Strzok prioritized investigating Trump-Russia issues versus looking at the Clinton emails on Abedin’s computer. So let’s assume there was bias and Strzok slow-walked looking at the emails on the Abedin computer. What was the result? The result was Comey’s letter that likely threw the election to Trump. If Strzok had moved more quickly, we may have known in early October that there were no new emails or reason to open the email probe. Or Comey would have had time to figure that out before writing to Congress that there was nothing new on Abedin’s computer and never written that letter. So to the extent there was bias, it actually seems to have benefitted Trump.

1 Like

“The Inspector General’s report reveals a number of significant errors by the senior leadership of the Department of Justice and the FBI during the previous administration,” Sessions said in a statement.

“And I’m proud to say we blew past that record on Day One,” he added.

5 Likes

Having to walk back a lot of big promises about the IG report today. Trying to scrape some crumbs together and call it a feast.

2 Likes

Says the Significant Error of Nature.

3 Likes

Ok. And then what happens?

2 Likes

Coretta Scott King warned us all about Sessions’ “number of significant errors” many years ago.

2 Likes

Well, Elven King. Guess you oughta fire Comey.

We have a significant error in the leadership of the DOJ right now, Jeffy. Take a guess who it is?

1 Like

Speaking of errors, as I recall during this period in 2016 you, Jeffrey Beauregard Sessions, were meeting with a number of Russians while working on the Trump campaign and transition … and making the decision (following the directive?) to lie about the fact of having those meetings to the public and to the Senate Judiciary Committee during your confirmation hearings for your job leading that same Department of Justice.

Ironic, isn’t it? Some might say criminal.

2 Likes

Let me know when you are ready to be accountable to the American People, Jeff, cuz I have a point or two I would like to discuss.

1 Like

The real error is the existence of this little KKK Kiebler Elf of a traitor. This disgusting piece of shit needs to be frog marched to prison.

Obama?

1 Like

So let’s say for a moment that the FBI elected to expend resources on the Russian Election/Trump investigation preferential to the Abedin/Weiner Clinton emails. And let’s assume that our flaming Democrat texting paramour made the call.

Doesn’t it make more sense to prioritize an investigation of ongoing Russian election meddling–that potentially includes a Russian-compromised Presidential candidate vs. rehashing, for the nth time, an already investigated-to-death investigation that had already demonstrated that Clinton’s email handling, while dumb, was not some great crime against the nation or national security disaster?

1 Like

It would in a sane world.

1 Like