Discussion: Sessions Denies Misleading Congress On Papadopoulos And Page Contacts

1 Like

These allegations he lied to Congress are scurrilous politically motivated falsehoods! He should appoint a special prosecutor to investigate everyone who’s suggesting he lied to Congress.

16 Likes

Translation: “I’m still lying.”

Also: “Who could be expected to keep track of ALL the treasonous, mendacious and otherwise unlawful activity? It was a mad house.”

25 Likes

He’ll and they will get away with all of it.

There’s no one to hold them responsible.

Moderate Democrats will want to look forward, not backward, they’ll name Republicans to their cabinet just to prove that bygones are bygones, then the next GOP admin will be even worse. They depend on Democratic weakness.

So snark away, it’s all you’re gonna get.

2 Likes

We traveled all the time, sometimes to several places in one day. Sleep was in short supply.

It’s just a blur of pillow fights and klan marches

18 Likes

Aaaah, the “chaos” defense. Brilliant

10 Likes

Papadopoulos basically says, “I’m a Russian operative. I can arrange a meeting between Russian government officials and the campaign” And Session’s defense is “it slipped my mind” He’s either lying or he’s an incompetent boob -or both.

9 Likes

Liars gotta deny.

2 Likes

Please consider who he’s testifying before. the HJC is a joke…

2 Likes

But I will not accept and reject accusations that I have ever lied under oath.

So you are an unrepentant liar.

Got it.

20 Likes

Here is his testimony
I do not recall anything

1 Like

Tedious little rodent.

5 Likes

“In all of my testimony, I can only do my best to answer all of your questions as I understand them and to the best of my memory. But I will not accept and reject accusations that I have ever lied under oath. That is a lie,” Sessions said in his opening statement Tuesday.

Sessions is lying about their lying about his lying.

8 Likes

That’s what it looks like to me as well. Waiting to hear questions by Swalwell. He usually seems sharp and informed.

2 Likes

"But it was a form of chaos every day, from day one. We traveled all the time, sometimes to several places in one day. Sleep was in short supply.”]

However, bullshit was plentiful. And still is!

4 Likes

Come the fuck on, Mueller…charge this steaming dollop of elf shit with perjury and get it over with…

10 Likes

“After reading his account, and to the best of my recollection, I believe that I wanted to make clear to him that he was not authorized to represent the campaign with the Russian government, or any other foreign government, for that matter,” Sessions said in his opening statement.

How do you go from denying that you ever had a conversation to remembering what you said during the conversation you never had?

14 Likes

What a terrible liar, and he gets worse as the lies compound one another.

4 Likes

In a tribute to the right wing media business model I will now accurately quote Sessions as saying "But I will not . . . reject accusations that I have ever lied under oath. That is a lie,”

3 Likes

Sessions is a fucking liar and committed perjury in testimony before Congress. Lock him up.

1 Like