Discussion: Sessions Can't Escape The Tumult Of His Tenure At DOJ Ceremony Honoring Him

1 Like

Confederate dunce.

13 Likes

I see alot of cookie baking in his future…

4 Likes

1 Like

6 Likes

Sessions was presented with the chair he used during Cabinet meetings
Will they allow that chair in Jail, Asking for a friend

11 Likes

Sessions is just another example of the lesson for all Trump administration employees: it doesn’t matter what you’ve done for the country (debatable as it may be), Aged Orange will rate you strictly on what you’ve done for him, however corrupt it would have to have been.

13 Likes

“An attorney’s general’s service is measured by accomplishments, not by length of service,” Rosenstein said…

… with a considerable amount of difficulty, due to the large number of marbles in his mouth.

4 Likes

Yes, after they have finished electrifying it.

3 Likes

And most of those coming from Trump himself.

“her father endured “relentless” attacks from critics without returning fire.”

3 Likes

Why is the Department of Justice wasting taxpayer money on a racist bigot and Putin whore who lied under oath to Congress?

7 Likes

“Sessions can’t escape the tumult of his tenure at DOJ Ceremony…” cause his little legs are too short to outrun it.

Why isn’t he testifying in front of Congress about children ripped from their parents’ arms and stuffed in cages? Or the 3 times he committed perjury to Congress?

22 Likes

Sorry. I will never respect this racist gnome. The only thing he had going for him was that he recused himself (but only after committing perjury, of course) which served to drive Trump crazy. No matter Rosenstein’s spin, he was a horrible AG.

10 Likes

The ceremony deserved another young man with an egg in his hand…

13 Likes

Maybe this is their “clever” way of getting Trump off McCain and onto Sessions? Sometimes a dog needs a new bone to chew -the old one’s completely worn out.

2 Likes

That little shit has got to be scared to death. Congress/Mueller will come for him, eventually. In the meantime Trump has completely humiliated him and turned the rabid base against him. Sessions hasn’t got any support from anyone. No matter how long it takes, Karma always wins. :wink:

6 Likes

Let’s not forget what he did do for the Prezz too. This was so exciting for Jeff Sesh, he was finally getting paid to do something he was born to do: oppress POC and fill those jails back up. If Trumpp said, “Ok Cornhole, your can keep your job and let me emasculate you every day only if you eat the content of that baby diaper.” " He would have eaten from the baby’s diaper, that is how much he loved being a white supremacist for a living.

JS never recovered his dignity, Trump just got bored. And to me, this is one of the greatest gifts of this administration.

4 Likes

His only, and I mean only, act of accomplishment was to recuse himself in the Russia probe and to appoint Muller. The rest of his acts were horrible. He was directly responsible for child separation at the border. He should have that hanging on his soul for eternity.

12 Likes

They should have had a nice old-fashioned roast (like the ones Dean Martin hosted from time to time)

3 Likes

Don’t give him more credit than he deserves! I understand that Rosenstein appointed Mueller.

7 Likes