Discussion: Senior White House Aides Urge Trump To Dump Scandal-Ridden Pruitt

Not that I expect any qualitative improvement when it comes to a successor, but still I would love to see this arrogant pustule of privilege and paranoia get kicked out on his ear.

10 Likes

That last paragraph of the article was like a crisp slap across the face of the Environment.

4 Likes

Well thank god there’s another person out there willing to kill the only planet we live on for the profit of corporations. I was afraid Pruitt was the last soulless corrupt fuckstick in this administration. I mean, except for Mnuchin, or Pence, or… Oh forget it, sarcasm fails me this morning, this is hard to even stomach.

8 Likes

With the corpse of an oil soaked seabird.

2 Likes

Why don’t they understand reverse psychology when it comes to trump?

2 Likes

Yeah
All the candidates are the same
No difference between them
I’m voting for the Green party , that’ll show them

7 Likes

Embarrassment doesn’t motivate this administration or there would be no one left.

2 Likes

Exactly - if there is good cause to fire Pruitt, there is even better cause for Trump’s resignation, impeachment, or dismissal through the 25th Amendment process. But the GOP members of Congress apparently love Pruitt - Senators Graham and Scott: you voted to confirm Pruitt, want a do-over?

2 Likes

Nice. They have someone ‘in place’ that will STILL rape and pillage the environment without all the personal, self serving baggage. Charming.

1 Like

i’d like to see the IRS take a proctologists’ view of this guy. ultra thorough.

1 Like