Discussion: 'Senior Trump Official' On Shutdown: 'We Do Not Want Most Employees To Return'

So the new plan is to rally as much of the country as possible against both the Democrats AND all Federal employees.

18 Likes

My first thought was Miller as well. Sounds like that little shit.

17 Likes

Meanwhile, thousands die because agricultural inspectors, EPA officials, FDA officials, NIH researchers etc have no longer have jobs. National Parks and Monuments are permanently trashed. Air traffic at a standstill for personal and business travel. And that’s just part of the story.

30 Likes

So no food inspectors?

33 Likes

Well, those minions that voted for him said they wanted him to run the government like one of his businesses.

Sounds like he’s succeeding, no? :wink:

46 Likes

You have eyes. Check out your chicken and cheese for yourself. Sheesh…

7 Likes

Nah, what’s a little ptomaine among friends?

9 Likes

Exactly. The messenger believes so strongly in the rightness of his message he doesn’t want to associate his name with it.

37 Likes

if what this person is doing is of such great benefit to all, then wear it on your sleeve

this is an act of cowardice, no surprise coming from the employ comrade Benedict tRUmp

at the end of the article it should have said “this message approved by Vlad”

repubes should move to Somalia if that’s what they desire as a “functioning” society

19 Likes

That’s some damn fine Trump trolling, Mr. Shuham.

Kudos!

40 Likes

More Kudlow than Miller.

This is more class warfare than racial overtones…

16 Likes

I agree.

I don’t want POTUS to return to his job either.

11 Likes

Or a major disaster hits. Or a fiasco happens at an airport. Or an outbreak of food poisoning happens. Seriously, these guys talk this but as soon as something happens they change their tone. They have no principles to stand on

10 Likes

Hmmm, good job blacking out the face there, but you left the hair visible. Something about it …

3 Likes

Like I said, this is a Mulvaney special…

4 Likes

Oh, I’m sure there is a private market solution /s

3 Likes

Now that’s some prime RWNJ bullshit crazy right there.

Sure, they don’t care if the national parks are overrun with poachers and three-wheelers, but let’s see how that works when the tax refunds don’t go out to Trump’s loyal followers, and they don’t get their other benefits. And when the TSA workers stop showing up entirely, and then the air traffic controllers, so planes don’t fly and the R donors can’t get to their business meetings. And when the ICE officers stop rounding up “the criminal illegals.”

32 Likes

I hope every GOP congress critter gets the full inspection every time they go through security.

14 Likes

Their response:

“If the TSA lines are a bother, get a private jet. Or borrow on from a Russian friend.”

11 Likes

Sounds like the Grover Norquist theory of government involving drowning in a bathtub.

18 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available