Discussion for article #229907
Landrieu just needs to let it all hang out and see what happens. She needs to own Obamacare, Obama and get out the vote.
I agree. And she ought to take Cassidy up on his taunt. She ought to invite Obama to Louisiana and they ought to campaign together-- stump the state over a couple of long weekends. I think they can put together some big rallies, get thousands of new voters on the rolls and make a fight of this. I’d also offer up Obama to answer questions and confront critics on some of the most anti-Obama radio shows in the state. At the same time, a little bit of back room counseling by the Administration for the big oil companies would certainly be in order. And then for the debates… After all this build-up, they would have the biggest Louisiana audience since Huey Long took to the radio waves. She’s slaughter Cassidy in a debate. And if she loses after all that, she will still have become a hero to much of America and have a bright future. And if she wins, oh boy… what a game changer that would be.