Discussion: Sen. Joni Ernst Is Getting Divorced

1 Like

Who gets custody of the Double Crush Emasculator?

19 Likes

Did she castrate her husband?

12 Likes

Party more important than country - politics more important than family

11 Likes

“And if I were your husband, Madame, I would drink it”.

43 Likes

…calling then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton a “lying hag.” He quickly took down the post and apologized. Joni Ernst said she was appalled by his remarks.

A little misplaced anger maybe?

4 Likes

I wish Gail, Joni and their family much happiness and the very best after their divorce.

13 Likes

It’s sad. I don’t agree with her on anything but still…too bad.

1 Like

Wondering now if there too much uncertainty about who the alpha was in that marriage, and if that may become clarified by which role the senator assumes in her next relationship.

Joni feels that to really CONNECT with her constituency, she too needs to get married to her GUN.

7 Likes

Please edit to include an exclamation point.

7 Likes

I’ve never understood why politicians publicly announce stuff in one breath and then ask for privacy in the next. Not that I really care or want to spend a bunch of time talking about politicians’ private lives/matters but it just always strikes me as weird how they often handle things like this.

6 Likes

And after a one second pause, they attack other people’s private lives.

19 Likes

There is no doubt about who wore the bread bags though.

Added
Off Topic:

Federal judge postpones Paul Manafort’s D.C. trial by one week

4 Likes

I’m sure she will figure out a way to blame gay marriage for her divorce.

5 Likes

Divorce is a terrible thing for all concerned, and when there are children, it’s a double problem. This is not a political issue, this is personal. I wish all involved the best possible outcome.

4 Likes

Yes!!! :angry:

3 Likes

This and Trump feuding with Google are the big stories of the day? What a difference a week makes.

2 Likes

And we should care because…why exactly?

Breaking news would be if any of Ernst’s stray hairs were out of perfect alignment with her finely coiffed helmet hair. Now that would be news.

9 Likes

Gail Ernst? Hmmmmm, maybe he could seek comfort from Marcus Bachmann.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

7 Likes